Predict Next Year's National Championship Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict Next Year's National Championship Game

AirFishOne said:
Texas and USuCk wont go to the NC for the same reasons...

unproven QBs

Who's Oklahoma's QB again? :tongue:

AirFishOne said:
so whens Leak gonna break out??? :tongue: :tongue:

You obviously don't read many of my threads about Leak. And at least you've heard of him. :wink:

SpeedRush99 said:
You obviously don't read many of my threads about Leak. And at least you've heard of him. :wink:

well its just ive always heard stuff like "...Leak is a shoe in Heisman Trophy winner." or "...Leak will get better and Florida winning a NC will relfect that." and yet I never really hear about him or stuff, idk I live all the way up in Idaho so that may be a reason.

Not trying to be a dick, just my opinion.

WestVirginiaFan said:
WVU-Notre Dame

enough said...

No argument here. I cant wait for the season to start, I dont remember a time when people have picked ND to be in the championship game. I just hope Weis has more luck in his 2nd season than Willingham did.

AirFishOne said:
well its just ive always heard stuff like "...Leak is a shoe in Heisman Trophy winner." or "...Leak will get better and Florida winning a NC will relfect that." and yet I never really hear about him or stuff, idk I live all the way up in Idaho so that may be a reason.

Not trying to be a dick, just my opinion.

Never heard any of that from me.

Its cool

SpeedRush99 said:
Never heard any of that from me.

Its cool

ususally hear it from the talking heads of the media, dont worry Ive grown to block them out, well only when there not praising Oklahoma :D

Back
Top Bottom