Predict Next Year's National Championship Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict Next Year's National Championship Game

So all of the 4 bcs games are played in the same place, they just have different names?

Like the tire bowl? or something like that?

WestVirginiaFan said:
So all of the 4 bcs games are played in the same place, they just have different names?

Like the tire bowl? or something like that?

Nah, all the bowls stay the same. But the National Championship is a separate game now.

WestVirginiaFan said:
So theres 4 bcs games
and then a national championship game?

Right, technically 5 BCS games. Sugar, Rose, Fiesta, Orange, and the NC.

So thats 1 more bcs game than last year. Correct?

Well basically, but its the National Championship game, where will this NC game be held?

WestVirginiaFan said:
So thats 1 more bcs game than last year. Correct?

Well basically, but its the National Championship game, where will this NC game be held?

SpeedRush99 said:
They start the new format next season. It will be the National Championship Game, not any of those bowls. But it will be played in one of those cities, next year is Tempe,AZ where the Fiesta Bowl is also played.

The current bowls remain the same. Same name, same city. The NC game will alternate between those same 4 cities and be played in addition to the regular bowl game in that city, just a few days later.

SpeedRush99 said:
The current bowls remain the same. Same name, same city. The NC game will alternate between those same 4 cities and be played in addition to the regular bowl game in that city, just a few days later.
Sweet that actually sounds like something I'll like! An "and 1" game so to speak!

So those 4 bowl games stay

Than the NC game will also be played in 1 of those cities?....So 2 games in 1 city, than it rotates every year, correct?

Go to the BCS website and read all about it. They have the schedule up for the next few years.

WestVirginiaFan said:
So those 4 bowl games stay

Than the NC game will also be played in 1 of those cities?....So 2 games in 1 city, than it rotates every year, correct?

Correct! :wink:

caneproud117 said:
LSU vs. OSU

WVU will get knocked off by someone they should beat, like usual.

Best prediction so far, but WVU's schedule is sooooo weak it's hard not to predict them to go undefeated. But I think they'll lose at Louisville. OSU plays AT Texas. Saban left LSU loaded with talent before he left, and I expect them to build off last year and go undefeated this year.
Coker's on the hot seat, and I've been very impressed with Kyle Wright when he's on his feet. I think Coker gets his guys in gear.

A repeat of the Peach Bowl!!

Miami vs. LSU!!

University of Phoenix Online v.s University of Mid-Arkansas School for the Blind

Greatest game ever :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom