Prediction time - Tannehill's 2014 stats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction time - Tannehill's 2014 stats

5,612 yards
51 TDs
4 Ints
489 yards rushing
3 rushing TDs
2 3sums with the cheerleaders

4500 yds, 34 tds, 12 ints.

Rushing: 450 yds, 2 tds.

Sacks: 32 times.

OK I have a question. I am in a fantasy league that uses the old Miller Lite scoring system (league started in 1993). Basically a QB who throws 40+ TD's is the most valuable person you can have on your team. Case in point I've won the last 2 seasons with Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning as my QB's. Both were 2 and 1 in fantasy points for those seasons. Long story short I have the 2nd overall pick this year and I'm thinking of going Drew Brees. By the time the draft rolls around again there will be nothing but middle of the pack RB's left already (after the top 3 QB's go there's usually a run on RB's). I'm strongly considering taking McCoy or Charles 1st and stocking up on RB's and WR's then taking Tannehill late and riding him. If he really gets over 30 TD passes the move would be brilliant and obviously I would enjoy it. I just don't know if I have the balls, what do you guys think? I know he'll be around late because I live in Patsy land and pretty much everyone in my draft, less a couple guys, probably think he and the Dolphins suck.

OK I have a question. I am in a fantasy league that uses the old Miller Lite scoring system (league started in 1993). Basically a QB who throws 40+ TD's is the most valuable person you can have on your team. Case in point I've won the last 2 seasons with Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning as my QB's. Both were 2 and 1 in fantasy points for those seasons. Long story short I have the 2nd overall pick this year and I'm thinking of going Drew Brees. By the time the draft rolls around again there will be nothing but middle of the pack RB's left already (after the top 3 QB's go there's usually a run on RB's). I'm strongly considering taking McCoy or Charles 1st and stocking up on RB's and WR's then taking Tannehill late and riding him. If he really gets over 30 TD passes the move would be brilliant and obviously I would enjoy it. I just don't know if I have the balls, what do you guys think? I know he'll be around late because I live in Patsy land and pretty much everyone in my draft, less a couple guys, probably think he and the Dolphins suck.

That's my plan. Get yourself a top RB first (McCoy, All Day, or Charles) then come back with another RB and then top WR. WRs and QBs run deep this year. RBs and TEs only have a few top guys, then they drop off big time.

29td 14 int
7.4 ypa

378 rush
3td

Sacked 47 times

10-6

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

anxiously awaiting WV's predicition

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

4,477/33TD/12INT
510 Rush / 7TD
40 Sacks.

wow if he accounts for 40 td we will win 11 or 12 games

52,000 yards, 917 TD's, 1.637 INT's, 4.5 sacks

1.333 titles ... repeating of course.

Back
Top Bottom