Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll

Vote for ALL the Dolphin games you would be interested in for the Tailgate Party

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would most like to see a Jets, Raiders, Ravens, Pats, or Bears game 'cause they are good teams that I'd like to see get beat live and in person.:evil: :cool:

yeah, i would like to see a jets game.....

but i don't think i'd like to face my wife after the game, especially after my bail was set. i am very serious about my dolphin football!:D

Hey Miadphan13, Can I go? Of course it would have to be a Jet game LMAO!:lol: Hey Girl good luck next season!
clear.gif

Originally posted by Jaydog57
I would most like to see a Jets, Raiders, Ravens, Pats, or Bears game 'cause they are good teams that I'd like to see get beat live and in person.:evil: :cool: ] Hey Jaydog, Nice Pic buddy, {I must say} LOL Ed Grimley? Got to have that PIC! Hey good luck next season!

Originally posted by nyrican
The reason for my choice for the jets game is the ongoing bet
I have with miadphan13 ;) and she knows the outcome of the
bet..... ;)

You're just dying to see me in a Jets jersey, aren't you? :lol: Well I hope the Dolphins won't make me subject myself to that! :lol: See ya at the Jets game!! :D

Originally posted by Joe
Hey Miadphan13, Can I go? Of course it would have to be a Jet game LMAO!:lol: Hey Girl good luck next season!

Sure Joe, c'mon down! :) You can hang with NYRican too and maybe even Chops44..............maybe???? :D I'll be there to console you guys when the Jets lose...........NOT! ;) :lol:

GAME

hey girlfriend,

you know i want to see you wearing that jersey :lol:

looking foward to meeting you guys, chops 44 and joe jet fuel

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

if all jets fans were as nice as .............

these guys(nyrican, joe and chops) i wouldn't mind going to a jets game!:D

My choices are:

1) Jets
2) Raiders
3) Ravens
4) Pats
5) Bears

In that order.

GO FINS!

I'll be at all of them. Just gime me directions on how to find you good people.

it hasn't got the dates or times yet......

but here is a list of who the fins play.

2002 Opponents
HOME - Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions. AWAY - Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings
;)

Originally posted by miadphan13

You're just dying to see me in a Jets jersey, aren't you? :lol: Well I hope the Dolphins won't make me subject myself to that! :lol: See ya at the Jets game!! :D

Sure Joe, c'mon down! :) You can hang with NYRican too and maybe even Chops44..............maybe???? :D I'll be there to console you guys when the Jets lose...........NOT! ;) :lol: [/BThanx MD13, Count me in! By the way I got a new name!

i'm sure glad..................

the chargers are way down the list, the last friggin thing i want to see is the chargers in florida. imagine that, all the way across country to see a team thats in my backyard!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom