Present KfleXin pontficating on Roquan Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Present KfleXin pontficating on Roquan Smith

I've been hyping Roquan for a while now and still would like for him to be our pick, but I don't really agree with some of the assessment here. Roquan takes a lot of false steps, and his initial reads are off. He is so gifted athletically though that he recovers from it and still makes plays.

Either him or James or McDonald if we get a FS would do the same thing. Cover the opposition's best non-WR and make tackles on plays down the sideline. We basically need a CB with LB size to cover TEs. Alonso (I know) and McMillan are the run stoppers.

Either him or James or McDonald if we get a FS would do the same thing. Cover the opposition's best non-WR and make tackles on plays down the sideline. We basically need a CB with LB size to cover TEs. Alonso (I know) and McMillan are the run stoppers.
I think maybe you're selling McMillan short a bit.

McMillan's weakness leading to the draft was coverage. While he will cover the oppositions second best non WR, whether a second TE or out of the backfield I wouldn't line him up against the Gronks and Alvin Kamaras.

Tampa has a great weakside LBer. They need help in the secondary. They are starting Grimes and TJ Ward was a FA bust at FS. I have them taking Fitzpatrick but they might take a pure corner like Denzel Ward. Given they have Grimes I think they would prefer him over Josh Jackson.

The Raiders will take either a safety or Roquan too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom