Press coverage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Press coverage

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
In the Sun-Sentinel article...Madison stated that they don't let Pat and him play press coverage anymore...hmmm. It looked like they played 1-on-1 press coverage all night to me against the Bills...right or wrong? I know that they have experimented with zone in preseason and during the first two games of the year but I still think that Miami is a press coverage team...unless i'm not getting the terminology right here...you know bump-n-run or man-on-man or 1-on-1 coverage team. the zone has not really worked for them. any thoughts???

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
In the Sun-Sentinel article...Madison stated that they don't let Pat and him play press coverage anymore...hmmm. It looked like they played 1-on-1 press coverage all night to me against the Bills...right or wrong? I know that they have experimented with zone in preseason and during the first two games of the year but I still think that Miami is a press coverage team...unless i'm not getting the terminology right here...you know bump-n-run or man-on-man or 1-on-1 coverage team. the zone has not really worked for them. any thoughts???
you mean this one For Dolphins' Madison, good old days are back or this one A basic defense works best for Dolphins :confused:

I think Sam was saying that the other teams don't let them play press coverage like they did before

Back
Top Bottom