Press Coverage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Press Coverage

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Everyone in the media is saying that Miami is great at having their corners press the line, and it will help them defend Oaklands WRs. They are right in the fact that Surtain and Madison are both great when smacking the WR at the line, but am I the only 1 that has noticed that we haven't played press in quite some time? Starting in the Indy game we started to play off the line, and the number of plays that our CBs have given the WRs a cushion has risen every week. Are they just assumeing that we will resort back to the style that our corners used for the last 4 years, or are they just to blind to see that we really haven't been pressing this year?

I don't have anything to reply to you post i just saw your signature and was laughing my ass off.

I will give you 500 points if you tell me where I got the quote from, and what the origanol quote was.

I've only seen them play it...

... on an every down capacity was in the Ravens and Chargers game. They play so much cover 2-4 now it's scary. They throw in a lot of zone blitz also.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Dajesus
Everyone in the media is saying that Miami is great at having their corners press the line, and it will help them defend Oaklands WRs. They are right in the fact that Surtain and Madison are both great when smacking the WR at the line, but am I the only 1 that has noticed that we haven't played press in quite some time? Starting in the Indy game we started to play off the line, and the number of plays that our CBs have given the WRs a cushion has risen every week. Are they just assumeing that we will resort back to the style that our corners used for the last 4 years, or are they just to blind to see that we really haven't been pressing this year?

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
For I am Costanza, King of the Idiots.

Seinfeld show.

And I'll take the 500 in small bills. ;)

Just kiddin' -- I've already got more than I deserve.

Giddy up! I am a man of my word, so the points are yours.

Back
Top Bottom