Pretty Clear What The Problem With Offense Is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty Clear What The Problem With Offense Is

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Offensive Line.

Armando has a good article here about Tunsil. http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article181816921.html

With Pouncey's diminished play (less aggression due to injury and lack of practice), Tunsil's horrible play combined with the Raven's plan to blitz every play, it's no wonder we couldn't run at all. When you add to that, Moore's inability to set the protections and the RB's pathetic blocking and you have our pathetic passing game.

The most irritating part about it is the attitude of Tunsil. He misses a block and watches his defender blow up play after play. I see zero aggression with Larami. To succeed in the NFL you have to crave that contact and so far, it seems like Larami avoids it at all costs.

I don't know what you can do to fix it. Part of me wishes the coaches would set behind Larami during practice and just kick him in the rear until he gets pissed off. He better address his deficiencies and quick because I guarantee you, every single team is going to keep blitzing until we stop them (get it blocked).

Agree that is our no. 1 problem. Oline playing like a bunch of amateurs. They need a good dressing down and a benching. can't get worse. I blame Philbin for the current state with a good amount blame on front office for letting him do what he did.

Agree that is our no. 1 problem. Oline playing like a bunch of amateurs. They need a good dressing down and a benching. can't get worse. I blame Philbin for the current state with a good amount blame on front office for letting him do what he did.
blame Philbin? They knew this offseason how bad the line was and how gimpy RT was. What did they do about that? Draft Asiata?

Lines fine, it's Ajayi...just ask Gase. Oh ans guess what, Oak is gonna take full advantage of their blitz package as will every other team we face. Lines not the issue it's everybody else.

I can't imagine how bad Asiata must look if he can't even crack this disaster of a Oline. Hell he isn't even a backup smh ‍♂️. Hope he develops and quickly but not banking on it. Who the hell is scouting Olineman on this organization because they suck balls!! How in the world can we not find good offense lineman? This crap has gone on for years!! Un excusable!!!!!

I defended Tunsil to the end, but damn...he has to pick up his play...and quick.

It's the offensive line.... coach.

Haven't had one worth a damn in quite awhile.

Once again, someone who doesn't know facts
Chris Foerster was one of the most respected coaches in the league and should I even say one of the best O-Line coaches in the league. Several teams wanted to hire him.

Tunsil's play suggests that he may not be all that intelligent.

The inside needs to be rebuilt. Hopefully they can steal the Cowboys draft notes on offensive linemen for the 2018 draft.

Got to hope Tunsil will grow into the LT spot. This is his rookie year out there.

The inside needs to be rebuilt. Hopefully they can steal the Cowboys draft notes on offensive linemen for the 2018 draft.

Got to hope Tunsil will grow into the LT spot. This is his rookie year out there.

I'm not going to argue James/Tunsil are top 10 OTs, but I AM going to argue the OL would look much better with above average OGs. STILL can't believe Asiata is so bad, he can't get activated.

I could say the most significant problems on Thursday for the offense were predictable play calls, TE blocking, and Ajayi not hitting the holes. While I believe those issues were big problems, the real issue is players consistently losing their one on one matchups.

Once again, someone who doesn't know facts
Chris Foerster was one of the most respected coaches in the league and should I even say one of the best O-Line coaches in the league. Several teams wanted to hire him.

"Was" being the key word.

Please don't preach to me about facts.

Back
Top Bottom