Pretty good mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty good mock draft

hmm that'd be really good for the cheifs if they got jacobs, although i seriously doubt him declaring.

almost every mock has us taking Cutler now...im not sure i want him all that much. A gunslinger mentality can make or brake you.

not a bad mock for miami. I'd like us to trade madison or someone else to pick up another 2nd. i'd love another 2nd.

SweepeR said:
not a bad mock for miami. I'd like us to trade madison or someone else to pick up another 2nd. i'd love another 2nd.

for how old madison is, it'll never happen. at best i'd expect a 4th at this point. but we're not trading him.probably just letting him go.

Cutler, Eslinger, Harper would be nice...

The only thing is that with the way Saban is gna draft players I cant see us passing on a guy like Greenway if he falls to #16. JMO.

not a bad mock for the phins, but i would go thomas howard in the second, then the best OL prospect (C, LT) in the third. that, or eslinger in the second and nicholson (OLB) in the third, although his latest brush with the law (third this season?) may reveal him to be too much of a thug to bother with.

I would take Cutler at 16 easily....maybe we can throw in a guy like Sam Madison to move up a spot or two? If not, lets make a deal for Daunte Culpepper. :)

Roman529 said:
I would take Cutler at 16 easily....maybe we can throw in a guy like Sam Madison to move up a spot or two? If not, lets make a deal for Daunte Culpepper. :)
Personally, I would take Cutler at #16... but Saban is likely to take the player rated highest on his board. I would believe that in this case, Greenway would be rated higher than Cutler.

I dont like that mock..

During the Minnesota/Virginia bowl game they were saying how scouts thought Eslinger and someone else would be second day picks..

Also do you see Buffalos draft? Man, I would not like that at all if they got those players.. thats an awesome mock for them

Eslinger? esshhhhhhhhh! specially in the 2nd. thats a need pick and a reach. Saban wouldnt make that pick.

this mock has alot of holes, pretty average. not very good at all.

cowtowndick said:
not a bad mock for the phins, but i would go thomas howard in the second, then the best OL prospect (C, LT) in the third. that, or eslinger in the second and nicholson (OLB) in the third, although his latest brush with the law (third this season?) may reveal him to be too much of a thug to bother with.

1. Cutler
2. Howard
3. OLine or Safety

That would be great IMO

Nappy Roots said:
Eslinger? esshhhhhhhhh! specially in the 2nd. thats a need pick and a reach. Saban wouldnt make that pick.

this mock has alot of holes, pretty average. not very good at all.

Hey Nappy are you a Dwight Howard fan?
I ran into him in a shoe store last summer.

I honestly don't think Saban will draft QB in the first, I think he goes D in the first unless we have a shot at Ferguson, and I don't see that happening.

Back
Top Bottom