prices for tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

prices for tickets

PAT13

canadian fin fan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

being from Montreal, it's always hard to see the Dolphins. Last year I went to Buffalo but this year, I won't be able to make it because of the date 12-17. It's easy for me to go to either Buffalo, NY or New England but I know all the games at NY and NE are sold out. Anybody knows what could be approx. the prices from scalpers for the cheapest seats in NY or NE ???

:D

go to stubhub.com and check it out there....it'll cost around 125 per ticket if u dont want last row seats at the meadowlands

i pay 90 each for mezzanine at meadowlands

You're right about the Jets. They sell all tickets as season tickets so you must go through a broker. I paid 150 for upper level seats at the 20 yd line. I used ezticketsearch.com. They seem reputable and prices were about the same as all the other scalpers. Stubhub seems like a good option but I've never used it.

The Pats are different. They put aside a few thousand seats per game which they sell through ticketmaster at face value. The key is to be clicking away the second they go on sale. They will sell out in minutes. Last year, I got a seat 6 rows behind the NE bench for face value (about $100). Keep checking the Pats website for the sale date-usually in June. Again, the key is to hit ticketmaster with high speed internet access the moment they go on sale or you're out.

Back
Top Bottom