Prime Time Curse? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prime Time Curse?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
what is the Dolphins’ prime time record since 2000? Must be abysmal. I can’t even remember many wins? I think the last one I remember was when Henne went Marino on Rex Ryans’ Jets. I know Moore beat the Jets on Saturday night last year, but not sure I even count that as prime time.

Well when you have a bad team, that’s makes the playoffs the year before you get bad prime time games.

Losing your starting qb makes the prime time games ****.

It is what it is.

We just have a bunch of stupid players who can't handle pressure. That's all there is to it.

I mean, did you see these 3 clowns complaining to the coach that not kneeling for the national anthem ****s up their game prep? Was I imagining that? Did I not hear that right?

Where did we find these nimrods?
One of those guys is Stills and that sucks cause I like Stills.

But yes. Stupid players do stupid things.

Bad teams with sub standard players usually have bad recordd to be fair

We just have a bunch of stupid players who can't handle pressure. That's all there is to it.

Where did we find these nimrods?

If I'm Gase and they come to me and tell me that I'm like are you serious?

Aren't you being paid to prepare and play football games?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup you heard correctly, and not to turn this political, but are your kidding me! they couldn't prepare properly? If I'm Gase and they come to me and tell me that Im like are you serious?

I think it’s because they were told to stay in the tunnel which interfered with pregame preparation. I think there was something different going on today with veteran’s day salute

I think it’s because they were told to stay in the tunnel which interfered with pregame preparation. I think there was something different going on today with veteran’s day salute

They were told if you want to kneel please stay in the lockeroom during the anthem and come out afterwords. That was the policy that was set a few weeks ago. They went to Gase and asked for it to be changed tonight. I just can't wrap my head around this thats is so big they can't do their jobs?

Armando Salguero
@ArmandoSalguero

·
3h

Dolphins players say abiding by team rule to not kneel hurt their preparations

Dolphins players say abiding by team rule to not kneel hurt their preparations
miamiherald.com

what’s cursed is this team’s lack of vision with regards to the offensive line; either understand it’s the foundation and construct it correctly, or continue to be ‘huffed & puffed’ season after season.

that, and put some damn Fieldturf down.

I expect last night to be our best prime time fight. We will get ran out of Carolina before halftime.... That'll be an ugly ass game. Has all the makings of 20-0.

Prime rime curse, marino curse, i dian burial ground curse...we suck curse

Back
Top Bottom