Pro Shop in Davie question.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Shop in Davie question....

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
Coming down this weekend and plan to hit up the Pro Shop on Saturday morning. Do they pretty much have everything that they sell online or are there exclusives you can only get there?

Store was pretty much sold out of anything good. Didn't buy a thing, but came away with something better...

Went into the lobby, Nat Moore and Joe Rose were in there. Talked with them for a little while. Joe was great and told us everything that was going on with the rookies and told me that he wishes he could take me on a tour of the facility right now but he has to go teach a class to the rookies. Was still a pretty cool expereince. Funny part was showing my sister a picture of Nat Moore on the wall and saying, "you know who that is?". She said who and I pointed to Nat Moore and said him. Had a good laugh over that.

Like I said...better than anything in the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Store was pretty much sold out of anything good. Didn't buy a thing, but came away with something better...

Went into the lobby, Nat Moore and Joe Rose were in there. Talked with them for a little while. Joe was great and told us everything that was going on with the rookies and told me that he wishes he could take me on a tour of the facility right now but he has to go teach a class to the rookies. Was still a pretty cool expereince. Funny part was showing my sister a picture of Nat Moore on the wall and saying, "you know who that is?". She said who and I pointed to Nat Moore and said him. Had a good laugh over that.

Like I said...better than anything in the store.

Given there were only 2 of these left on the rack, I am pretty sure there are some of you here that bought a few pairs of these from the Pro Shop. Additionally, given what I saw on the beach on Saturday, I would say it is for sure some of you will be rocking that look this summer (if not at the games). Freaks! :(

0505171553_zpsbs4g2d2r.jpg

Given there were only 2 of these left on the rack, I am pretty sure there are some of you here that bought a few pairs of these from the Pro Shop. Additionally, given what I saw on the beach on Saturday, I would say it is for sure some of you will be rocking that look this summer (if not at the games). Freaks! :(

0505171553_zpsbs4g2d2r.jpg

Nothing finer than an orange and aqua banana hammock.

Do you think the store will have more during the season? I plan on making the trip to see them play the Broncos in December so I may be in the market for a new jersey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think the store will have more during the season? I plan on making the trip to see them play the Broncos in December so I may be in the market for a new jersey

Go to the actual team store at the stadium if your going to the game. They have tons of stuff there.

Honestly just order your merchandise online. It is cheaper. I can't think of anything at the team stores that can't be found online. If you really feel the need to buy there find a season ticket holder (10% discount).

You're better off getting one on NFLShop.com. They usually have sales in the offseason. The Pro Shop is overpriced for pretty much anything in there.

Back
Top Bottom