Probably Goodbye | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Probably Goodbye

Seaufan

One More Run!
Reaction score
Well, I doubt i'll be around here much anymore. Looks like my guys stint with the dolphins and maybe career has probably come to an end. Even if its not the end, I don't think Junior will be on this football team next year. The scheme just isn't condusive to the skills Junior currently has. Crowder deserves alot more of the playing time and Junior just doesn't have the legs to do it anymore especialy in this scheme. Maybe he goes to Green Bay to go play for Bates again but who knows. Miami has been a great place. These guys on Defense are some of the best teamates anyone can have. I'll still follow the Dolphins even if Junior isn't on the team, but wont be as involved. This is a good place to talk about Dolphins Football Ive enjoyed my short time here.

Seaufan

Seaufan said:
Well, I doubt i'll be around here much anymore. Looks like my guys stint with the dolphins and maybe career has probably come to an end. Even if its not the end, I don't think Junior will be on this football team next year. The scheme just isn't condusive to the skills Junior currently has. Crowder deserves alot more of the playing time and Junior just doesn't have the legs to do it anymore especialy in this scheme. Maybe he goes to Green Bay to go play for Bates again but who knows. Miami has been a great place. These guys on Defense are some of the best teamates anyone can have. I'll still follow the Dolphins even if Junior isn't on the team, but wont be as involved. This is a good place to talk about Dolphins Football Ive enjoyed my short time here.

Seaufan
Drive Safely, hmmm 39 posts in 4 months... you'll be less active now you say?:eek:

so long, it was good to have you, and seau aboard, your always welcomed back i am more then sure of here at :fh:

Back
Top Bottom