Props to Gase... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Gase...

Burke and the D deserve the props. Gase offence looks horrible and hurts the D. If it wasn't for the running game we would have lost badly.
Gase needs to get it together.

We once again got every single bounce in the 2nd half. This masked Gase's issues again. He is sticking with a qb who can't hit a pass longer than 10 yards and it's absolutely handcuffing the offense. His play designs, aside from the Landry td, are very vanilla. If you want to see an offensive guru, watch Bruce arians play design. its light years ahead of Gase. People are euphoric about this win and should be, but it had little to do with its Gase and more to due with penalties negating horrid interceptions and bailing out bad play calling and the defense winning the game.

Can't remember the last fins HC who would go for it on 4th and short multiple times outside of a do-or-die situation...

He's a smart coach with balls but needs to be better at 1st half prep. Great at making 2nd half adjustments tho.
I wasn't happy w/ the first 4th down attempt after Falcons called timeout. Set them up for easy score.

Nice adjustment at halftime, Double teaming Jones. This win is not because of Cutler it was in spite of Cutler.

I love the mentality behind going for it on 4th down multiple times. It won't always pay off, but I like the mindset that says I'm going to stack my guys up against yours and my guys are going to win.

This was a fantastic comeback, don't get me wrong. But Gase is still displaying some very, very problematic decision making and play calling, as well as his inability to ever have his team ready to start a game off strong.

I still am supporting Gase. But his play calling is still so predictable. Run almost every time on second down. When we need to continue feeding the rock to ajayi, he calls pass plays. That last field goal of our should have been a td. All we had to do is keep feeding the beast.

We once again got every single bounce in the 2nd half. This masked Gase's issues again. He is sticking with a qb who can't hit a pass longer than 10 yards and it's absolutely handcuffing the offense. His play designs, aside from the Landry td, are very vanilla. If you want to see an offensive guru, watch Bruce arians play design. its light years ahead of Gase. People are euphoric about this win and should be, but it had little to do with its Gase and more to due with penalties negating horrid interceptions and bailing out bad play calling and the defense winning the game.

Yea Cardinals tearing it up this year. Your hate for Gase continues.

I wasn't happy w/ the first 4th down attempt after Falcons called timeout. Set them up for easy score.

I knew that attempt would not be successful. Cutler came out looking down the whole time. Cutlers flaws are insurmountable, throwing low, not allowing routes to develop, ball placement, foot mechanics; his strengths, game experience and arm strength do not make up for the flaws. Cutler = Moore.

Looks like Tannenbaum did a nice job building the defense and changing the kickers lol. Though most of you will never give him any credit.

Hmmm most of the FO defenders usually say Grier handles that stuff lol

The d certainly has more talent this year

I knew that attempt would not be successful. Cutler came out looking down the whole time. Cutlers flaws are insurmountable, throwing low, not allowing routes to develop, ball placement, foot mechanics; his strengths, game experience and arm strength do not make up for the flaws. Cutler = Moore.
I don't know the figures but I would bet the odds of getting a first down after the defense calls a timeout on fourth are very very low. We had them beat had they ran the first attempt but they knew it and called timeout. Cutler was furious w/ some wr's. Should have just punted, defense was on point today and score would have most likely been 10-0 at the half.

Yea Cardinals tearing it up this year. Your hate for Gase continues.
I don't hate a Gase at all. I just question why he is called an offensive guru when his offenses have been at the bottom of the league for 3 consequative years and 2 different teams. His stubbornness to stick with cutler also bothers me as it's clear to just about everybody that it's hurting the team. If he changes and adapts, I'll be the first one to give him credit. However this was a typical Gase win in which we needed all of the bounces to negate poor execution and questionable play calling.

He needs to learn how to put another quarter back in. Some one that will throw more than 10 yards.

Wow ummmm whatever to fit your narrative

Back
Top Bottom