Props to Penn St. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Penn St.

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Gotta give credit where its due. Bill Obrien did a HELLUVA job with that team this season. The whole coaching staff and all the players should be commended for their efforts. What a great performance in the face of adversity. The season even started off poorly for them and they stuck together and made **** happen.

All of the players should be allowed to go on tweeter and tell that RB that went to USC to eat a dick. Then they should ask him why he went to such a ****ty team when he was already on a better on.

There is simply no denying what a tremendous job that whole team has done this season.

I watched them whenever I could this season and was quietly rooting for them because of what happened. That guy deserves the coach of the year award, no doubt. Those kids played extremely hard for him in the face of all the adversity and bull**** heaped on them that they didn't deserve.

I was at the game, froze my ass off, but the team was commemorated by the school for all they had to go through. Mike Mauti, I hope he gets healthy cause there is no better leader in college football.

Totally agreed.

Penn State did one hell of a job. A HUGE leap in the right direction of getting away from the Joe Paterno era.

Bill O'Brien should be at the top of a lot of school's wish list this season.

Yes they did. O'Brien should be considered for COY. Hopefully he stays there but I have a feeling the NFL will be calling.

Gotta give credit where its due. Bill Obrien did a HELLUVA job with that team this season. The whole coaching staff and all the players should be commended for their efforts. What a great performance in the face of adversity. The season even started off poorly for them and they stuck together and made **** happen.

All of the players should be allowed to go on tweeter and tell that RB that went to USC to eat a dick. Then they should ask him why he went to such a ****ty team when he was already on a better on.

There is simply no denying what a tremendous job that whole team has done this season.

Because he didnt want to be part of a college whose adminstration helped cover up child molestation?

Weird to see this thread bumped but its an interesting topic.

I dont follow college football much... but I have a soft spot for these guys. These players and staff did no harm to anyone involved in those horrible events. Its utterly unfair these young players are being punished for the mistakes others made in the past.

Im surprised O Brien stayed.

Weird to see this thread bumped but its an interesting topic.

I dont follow college football much... but I have a soft spot for these guys. These players and staff did no harm to anyone involved in those horrible events. Its utterly unfair these young players are being punished for the mistakes others made in the past.

Im surprised O Brien stayed.
But, you bumped it...

Congrats to O'Brien and the players for finally breaking the longest losing streak in football history, but the fans certainly didn't deserve it after how they acted during it all.

Back
Top Bottom