Proud of my Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proud of my Jets

BleedinGreenNY

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
You can say what you want, this team was not expected to be here and proved alot of people wrong.

I enjoyed being able to watch my team become 1 of only 4 teams left, bright future for the Jets.

In all seriousness, I'd like to congratulate the Jets on their AFC Championship.....tshirts that they were selling a bit too early. Congratualtions on your free tshirts, guys.

rickybobbyifyouaintfirst-1.jpg

In all seriousness, I'd like to congratulate the Jets on their AFC Championship.....tshirts that they were selling a bit too early. Congratualtions on your free tshirts, guys.

rickybobbyifyouaintfirst-1.jpg

Congrats on the playoffs, oops, sorry.

Playoffs mean nothing to me anymore. I've seen the Dolphins get to the playoffs so many times and stink it up when they get there that I don't even care anymore. Gotta win the big one so I can go ahead and die. But I understand the excitement of the playoffs by the Jet fans. This is a rare feat for the Jets so it's fresh and new. Enjoy it.

Again, all 4 teams had the gear up... but why let facts get in the way.

It was a good year. If nothing else, it was pretty fun watching you Fin fans squirm over the last month. :up:

Those T-shirts will go to a good cause at least! [I think they do that every year? Hey, the Patriots are 19-0 in Somalia...]

Jets and Dolphins should be fighting it out again. I don't think the Patriots are going anywhere though. It's possible all three could make the 2010 playoffs.

The Colts proved in the 2nd half that at best your Jest were in actuality an 8-8 team and that maybe next time, Bloomberg should rename Manhattan "Revis Peninsula"

You can say what you want, this team was not expected to be here and proved alot of people wrong.

I enjoyed being able to watch my team become 1 of only 4 teams left, bright future for the Jets.

FRAUUUUUDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS.......................

Don't worry. I'm sure plenty of people in Haiti would love to have those "Jets 2009-10 AFC Champs" shirts.

Back
Top Bottom