Proud of my Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proud of my Jets

As well you should be. Though it did take a lot of luck to get that far, and having to draft about 16 spots worse and not being able to sign FA's is going to suck being in a division with 3 teams who are all fairly close.

As well you should be. Though it did take a lot of luck to get that far, and having to draft about 14 spots worse and not being able to sign FA's is going to suck being in a division with 3 teams who are all fairly close.

LOL, the draft is loaded with talent regardless of where you're drafting. I'll take another 3 weeks of watching my team play over draft position any day. And the uncapped year actually helps the Jets hold on to RFAs who would have otherwise been UFAs. Ditto all the other teams in the league, thus leaving the UFA pool pretty dry. It goes both ways.

LOL, the draft is loaded with talent regardless of where you're drafting. I'll take another 3 weeks of watching my team play over draft position any day. And the uncapped year actually helps the Jets hold on to RFAs who would have otherwise been UFAs. Ditto all the other teams in the league, thus leaving the UFA pool pretty dry. It goes both ways.

Thus meaning you will have that same team on the field next year with no big improvements.:crazy:

All I read last year from Jets fans was "Oh you guys didnt win the big one, playoffs meant nothing" Right back at ya :tongue2:

Thus meaning you will have that same team on the field next year with no big improvements.:crazy:

All I read last year from Jets fans was "Oh you guys didnt win the big one, playoffs meant nothing" Right back at ya :tongue2:

Those were comments made by moronic fans... who you are now emulating... congrats.

Congrats on a nice run but Sanchez still has a long way to go. Once the Colts put the game in his hands, it was over.

14nzp87-1.jpg

Congrats on a nice run but Sanchez still has a long way to go. Once the Colts put the game in his hands, it was over.

as we all suspected it would be... as I have said so in numerous posts over the last week.

Congrats to the Jets for their magical run this season. They made it all the way to the AFC Championship with a team, lets be honest, probably shouldn't have even been in the playoffs. I think the Colts proved today that if they didn't rest their starters in that Week 16 game, they would have beat the Jets. If that would have happened, the Jets never make the playoffs.

The Jets backed into the playoffs, and got exposed today.

Congrats to the Jets for their magical run this season. They made it all the way to the AFC Championship with a team, lets be honest, probably shouldn't have even been in the playoffs. I think the Colts proved today that if they didn't rest their starters in that Week 16 game, they would have beat the Jets. If that would have happened, the Jets never make the playoffs.

The Jets backed into the playoffs, and got exposed today.

True enough, but they proved they should be there by beating two divisional champs when it mattered. That's bottom line. The Colts are a great team, and, head to head are better than the Jets, but the Jets made it a game until very late.

We'd be beating our chests and crowing from the rooftops if it was us. I sure know I'd rather have been watching the Dolphins this week. **** the draft. I want to win.

You can say what you want, this team was not expected to be here and proved alot of people wrong.

I enjoyed being able to watch my team become 1 of only 4 teams left, bright future for the Jets.
what else are you gonna say? lol ;)

loooooove the av, btw. :jcane:

Back
Top Bottom