Proud of my Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proud of my Jets

this team has been poorly mismanaged and underachieved for at least a decade. so given the past two season, yes I am content. I see things being turned around. I see good things happening for this team.

So in the last 11 years, the phins have won just as many title games as you. I dont' see why your beating your chest about that.

Speaking of regression, if your jets don't make the title game next year, I and perhaps many will see that as regressing.... will you not be content if you still see improvement in other areas.

I always want to see my team win the SB, or at the very least make the playoffs. but if you dont' win the SB, than you won just as many titles that year as 31 other teams.

I see you as just being a bull headed jets fan on a dolphins forum and nobody really knows why. how many posts do you have on TGG??

heading into next year anything short of a title game app will be a failure. We have all the pieces and that is before the offseason even begins.

There is no such thing as a 3-5 year rebuildijng plan in the NFL anymore. Teams get good and bad quickly. You guys had a great shot to make postseason again and you blew it.

Bull headed? I am RATIONAL, it's tough for alot of the homers to get but there are alot of great level headed Dolphin posters on here which is why I enjoy posting here.

I'm all for rebuilding. unless you break the bank your never going to go from a 4-12 team to superbowl champions.

I guess unless of course I ask you how to do it.

I'd be willing to be you $50 right now, that next year you will call it a failure than. loser can paypal the winner the money.

you backed into the playoffs man. The stars absolutely lined up for you to get to the title game and thats fine..... but to be that fortunate two years in a row. HIGHLY unlikely.

I'm all for rebuilding. unless you break the bank your never going to go from a 4-12 team to superbowl champions.

I guess unless of course I ask you how to do it.

I'd be willing to be you $50 right now, that next year you will call it a failure than. loser can paypal the winner the money.

you backed into the playoffs man. The stars absolutely lined up for you to get to the title game and thats fine..... but to be that fortunate two years in a row. HIGHLY unlikely.

I don't bet on my team, never bet w/ the heart.

There's no such thing as backing into the playoffs, you win the games you are supposed to win or you don't. last year you guys had a creampuff sched but so did we. You won 11 and we won 9- you deserved the div title. This year you had a great chance the last month and you blew it while we beat the teams we needed to beat then won 2 playoff games. The last time you guys won 2 playoff games in a single postseason was 1984. It's not easy to do.

I don't bet on my team, never bet w/ the heart.

There's no such thing as backing into the playoffs, you win the games you are supposed to win or you don't. last year you guys had a creampuff sched but so did we. You won 11 and we won 9- you deserved the div title. This year you had a great chance the last month and you blew it while we beat the teams we needed to beat then won 2 playoff games. The last time you guys won 2 playoff games in a single postseason was 1984. It's not easy to do.

I have to wonder being a diehard jets fan, as I get the impression you are, why on earth you concern yourself so much with this history of the miami franchise.

In my opinion, and in the opinion of many nfl fans there IS indeed a such thing as backing into the playoffs. doesn't change the fact that you made the playoffs. but beating a bunch of backups certainly played into your making the playoffs.
If I'm not mistaken we had the toughest schedule in the league when the season started. that in and of itself is a tough hurdle to clear.

what happened in 1984 is horsepucky... it's 2010 now bro.

LOSERS
6511-1.gif

I have to wonder being a diehard jets fan, as I get the impression you are, why on earth you concern yourself so much with this history of the miami franchise.

In my opinion, and in the opinion of many nfl fans there IS indeed a such thing as backing into the playoffs. doesn't change the fact that you made the playoffs. but beating a bunch of backups certainly played into your making the playoffs.
If I'm not mistaken we had the toughest schedule in the league when the season started. that in and of itself is a tough hurdle to clear.

what happened in 1984 is horsepucky... it's 2010 now bro.

I concern myself w/ facts, I see misinformation spread and I stop it.

I don't care what NFL fans think, you either win the amount of games you need to win to get in or you don't.

We play almost identical schedules, just like we didn't have the excuse last year w/ your easy sched you don't get it this year w/ your sched.

So nothing that happened this postseason matters? I guess your more SBs and more SB apps and your 3 straight wins over us mean nothing then, right?

Jets had very good year...

They snuck into the playoffs but did beat a good team in Cin and very good team in SD.

The Jets were battled tested they made a great effort against the Colts..

But the Colts outclassed them( Peyton did)

Jets have a shot to be good again next year..Hopefully teams dont lay down for them again...I really dont wanna see them go on that kind of run again

The Colts will win the Superbowl, so not bad for a 9 and 7 team going into the playoffs..

If the Phins had done this I would have been very happy..

I am also happy with our picks and the Fa ability coming up..

Hos did your playoff games go?

HAHA Jets are at home just like Miami so you can keep making comments and references to the playoffs...

Back
Top Bottom