Pull The Trigger Rick! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pull The Trigger Rick!

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
I Think We Need To Make A Trade Asap: O-gun For A-train And David Terrell And Then Sign Kenny Holmes Or O-gun For Rod Gardner And A 1st Rd Pick And Sign Holmes. I Love O-gun But We Have Bigger Problems
Right Now Thompson And Minnis Are Not Going To Cut It

I read some of these posts and cant believe how many are in a panic. We need to relax. Listen, was I and every other fin fan excited about having Boston so Chambers could not be double covered? Yes. So what about Ricky, it all starts up front, and if we can get the O-line in order then we already have backs in place that can get the job done. At this point teams are not going to give us the real worth for Ogun because they all think we are desperate. Things will pan out. We still have one he!! of a talanted team.

Well neither is Rod Grdner, we have enough second tier WR's. Why get another one? The only guy that I would get that seems to be gettable is Mcardell. As for A-Train? Please, he is no better or worse then Minor or Morris

we have one he!! of a defense but our offense is too weak! i´d trade Madison and sign Ogun! a supreme pass rush + Surtain, Howard and Pool is enough!

Yeah. Let's weaken the defense to pick up one of the worst starting wide receivers in the NFL and a running back that has been beaten out by Thomas Jones of all backs.

Back
Top Bottom