Puzzle from AL says Hi :] | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Puzzle from AL says Hi :]

Puzzle

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi guys :] Puzzle from AL here. I've been slowly falling in love with pro football over the past few years. We don't have a NFL team here, so I just picked the Dolphins because I like watching the wildcat and I've enjoyed watching the rebuilding of the team over the years.

Go Dolphins!

Hi guys :] Puzzle from AL here. I've been slowly falling in love with pro football over the past few years. We don't have a NFL team here, so I just picked the Dolphins because I like watching the wildcat and I've enjoyed watching the rebuilding of the team over the years.

Go Dolphins!
well Mr. Puzzle, welcome to the best fins site on the net. also welcome to the love that is dolphins football. ENJOY!!!!

Go Dolphins!
Not only did you pick a great team to follow, but you chose the best Dolphins website out there. This is the largest and most up to date Dolphins fan site there is. Very glad to have you here. :up:

Not only did you pick a great team to follow, but you chose the best Dolphins website out there. This is the largest and most up to date Dolphins fan site there is. Very glad to have you here. :up:

...and taking that a step further, not only have you selected the most robust and informative fins fan site, but also the one with the best looking posters! :up:

Especially the blue aardvaark ... He's a stone pimp. :chuckle:

Anyway, welcome to the zoo. Be careful what you feed the animals.

Back
Top Bottom