QB Blaine Gabbert, Missouri | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB Blaine Gabbert, Missouri

I'm starting to freak out that Gabbert won't be there for Miami. Even if we have to move up the way the Jets did from the teens to 5 for Sanchez, we need to secure a qb with the goods, and Gabbert has them.

i've only turned it on to start the 2nd half but count me among the gabbert fans...the physical tools are excellent a good athlete throwing strikes...good feet love the size

i think cks on to something here...sign me up

no pro drops but i'm not concerned better pro prospect than stanzi or devlin and i don't think its close...

i'd use a top 20 pick on this kid i think i'm gonna rate him as the #2 qb behind luck...really like him...looks the part...impressed

2. He stares his intended receiver down, very few progression throws

No sht? He plays in a timing spread offense. You know, the kind Sam Bradford played in?

He's a perfect passer. His pocket awareness is mystery since we don't see it. You can't say it's bad or good.

gotta watch bailing on throws under pressure...that can get you in trouble in the pros...but at least he threw it away and didn't force something

this kids got me anxious to go find some missou game tape...i know that

Stanzi seems to stare down his receivers a little too long and size wise he looks like Doug Flutie. Gabbert looks much better and more pro ready.

Gabbert looks a lot like Drew Bledsoe size wise and with his delivery.....oooops just threw a pick that got run back for a TD. I think Bledsoe did this a lot as well.

bad decision on that throw on the run...lets see what kind of onions this kids got down 3 late

Gabbert looks a lot like Drew Bledsoe size wise and with his delivery.....oooops just threw a pick that got run back for a TD. I think Bledsoe did this a lot as well.

much better athlete than drew bledsoe...delivery does look a bit elongated but it still wouldn't deter me

i'll say this from the 2nd half look only that i've gotten he's making ricky stanzi look like chump change...too bad gabberts not the one running the pro offense of iowa so we could see him take pro drops

looking at the replay, both Gabbert and the WR were at fault. the WR decided to keep blocking, Gabbert saw him get behind the DB so he thought he was still running the route

Back
Top Bottom