QB Development | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB Development

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
This is not a debate on whether Ryan is/can be or will not be a elite QB.
But the question is...Knowing who coached him at A&M,and who coaches him
now(Sherman and the son-in-law)...do you think Ryan has had proper QB coaching?
Thoughts?

I think Ryan would not have developed as quickly if he was put in any other position. However I am also not sure if his current position will allow him to reach is ceiling

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

I think Ryan would not have developed as quickly if he was put in any other position. However I am also not sure if his current position will allow him to reach is ceiling

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

What are you a politician ?....Yes or No...Is Sherman and the son-in-law good NFL QB coaches?

I'm never a fan of nepotism but I do see Tannehill improving. Maybe a little slower than I would like, but it is happening. I guess I would have to say would could do better

I think that he may need someone different to improve him. He is clearly in a very supportive environment, but maybe a different Offensive Coordinator could develop him better from here. One only has to look at how well Carson Palmer is playing under Bruce Arians compared to his coaches for the past few years, to appreciate that some coaches are better for certain QBs.

No. Sherman doesn't set Tannehill up for success.

I think the bigger issue than coaching is having pieces in place to help him on the field. That is the bigger failure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The coaching is fine. When you have no run game and give up four sacks a game its amazing he is doing as well as he is.

football is the biggest team sport there is. He needs more firepower in front of him.

I'm sticking with one more year. bottom line.

Tannehill is a keeper....Get rid of the Sherman boys...Bring in a PROVEN QB coach.

No. I think Sherman is holding him back, trying to not break his confidence. That's why the conservative play calling. Tannehill does a lot better in the 2 minute offense.

I just think,these coaches are not the best for developing a young QB....muchless a young raw QB.

Back
Top Bottom