QB Grid Charts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB Grid Charts

That's impressive,

Only stat that needs improvement really is INT's, drop that down to 5-8 and that's about as perfect a QB profile as you would want to see.

That's impressive,

Only stat that needs improvement really is INT's, drop that down to 5-8 and that's about as perfect a QB profile as you would want to see.

It’s crazy to say that because coming out of college he was never known as a guy that threw INTs.

Last edited:
Yes too many INTs. But he can really throw it beautifully.
I think fans might be surprised to find out how many picks he threw due to WR running the wrong route. There were definitely bad throws mixed in as well. But defenses learned how to disrupt the timing of our offense and force our smaller WR off their routes.

Some of his ints and lower ratings are on the 10 yard out to the right, which was one of his many checkdowns if no one was open. This led to quite a few bad plays. I don't understand how a lefthanded QB who does not have the best arm in the NFL would have a checkdown all the way to the opposite side of the field. However, he did and it was not pretty at times. That needs to be fixed!

I think fans might be surprised to find out how many picks he threw due to WR running the wrong route. There were definitely bad throws mixed in as well. But defenses learned how to disrupt the timing of our offense and force our smaller WR off their routes.
Yes, I would like to know that

Back
Top Bottom