QB's under the Spotlight as Training Camp looms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB's under the Spotlight as Training Camp looms

TeeMoney

Kid A
Club Member
Reaction score
RyanTannehill.jpg

This will make some rage at who is, and who isn't on this list...

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting list. I don't agree with all of it.

Andrew Luck is established and the guy who is REALLY under the Microscope in Indy is Chuck Pagano.

Jared Goff was the first? second? overall pick, he's only in year two, had an inept coaching staff as a rookie, and now has very young head coach learning on the job. That guy's got a long rope.

Blake Bortles is another one I don't agree with. There's no spotlight there; Jacksonville is simply treading water for another year before they can replace him.

All qb should be under spot light except Tom Brady...they should be tired of that man kicking thier ass every yr.

Interesting list. I don't agree with all of it.

Andrew Luck is established and the guy who is REALLY under the Microscope in Indy is Chuck Pagano.

Jared Goff was the first? second? overall pick, he's only in year two, had an inept coaching staff as a rookie, and now has very young head coach learning on the job. That guy's got a long rope.

Blake Bortles is another one I don't agree with. There's no spotlight there; Jacksonville is simply treading water for another year before they can replace him.

TBD

Back
Top Bottom