Question about the impending cuts..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about the impending cuts.....

WISfinfan13

Enter at your own risk...
Reaction score
The following is a list of players we are expected to cut by the end of the day...Some of these guys are easy to part ways with (Seth McKinney, Joey Harrington, Tillman, Bennie Anderson), while a couple others have done good things for the Fins (Mare, Kevin Carter, Keith Traylor, David Bowens), and while it is nessisary to make the cuts it will be tuff to let them go. Even though i believe a couple of these guys will return with a reduction in their cap numbers...

My Question is reguarding the cap space these cuts will free up?? I dont know if anyone has access to this information, but even a ball park figure would provide some insight...

Damion McIntosh
Kendyl Jacox
Kevin Carter
Keith Traylor
Seth McKinney
Joey Harrington
Olindo Mare
Bennie Anderson
David Bowens
Travares Tillman
Jeff Zgonina
Sammy Morris

You could checkout my Salary Cap Chart. The link is in my signature.

Half the guys on your list are free agents not cuts. The players that may be cut are: Jeno James,Seth Mckinney,Bennie Anderson,Joey Harrington,Olindo Mare,Daunte Culpepper,Kevin Carter,Dan Wilkinson.

It is a Salary Cap Chart including the status of players on the team whose contracts expired shown for convenience.

If you didn't see the Cap Savings information then you didn't scroll to the right. It is there for every player who has a contract.

Back
Top Bottom