Question about tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about tickets

SmokeyPhinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Usually individual tickets that go on sale are announced. Well i went to various websites yesterday that offer tickets already, and i can get tickets to the Titans game already. Are these legit or should I wait until we get official word from MiamiDolphins.com? :confused:

I can get lower level tickets for 75. I had upper deck last year at the 30 yd line for about 65. Seems reasonable enough for me.

SmokeyPhinz said:
Usually individual tickets that go on sale are announced. Well i went to various websites yesterday that offer tickets already, and i can get tickets to the Titans game already. Are these legit or should I wait until we get official word from MiamiDolphins.com? :confused:

They are season ticket holders selling what they cannot or either do not want to attend. Some keep buying season tickets just for seniority purposes (like me). That's where the tickets are coming from. You will not receive the tickets until the ticket holder receives them from the Miami Dolphins in July (I think).

If you trust the money exchange I would buy them. I tend to stick with Ebay and Paypal but I think Mastercard has been insuring all internet purchases.

I would like to think I can trust these guys, but I guess u never know. You only live once so I might as well have a what the hell mentality and just do it. I hope we beat Tennessee's a$$ so it makes the trip worth it.

I personally would wait until single game tickets go on sale Late June or July, unless you are trying to buy a large quantity you will have no problem buying them at face value.

Of course if you are getting them at face value from somewhere elsel go for it no point in waiting. :D

What about road games? Does the ticket office sell any of the teams allotment? I'm looking for 2, maybe 4, for the Bungles game on Sept. 19.

Does anybody know where the team will be staying for that game?

Typically the road game allotment is for season ticket holders and they won't tell you that you can get them until 2 weeks prior to the game. They only get about 40 upper corners and the good games go to long time season ticket holders or groups liek the Dolphins Touchdown Club.

In other words, it's not a good avenue for away game tix.

Season Ticket holders will get first shot at individual game tickets. We will receive a special password that will allow us to go to Ticket Master and purchase the tickets. Last year, I happily passed that password along here on FinHeaven and will do so again this year (assuming it happens again).

Back
Top Bottom