Question for all.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for all....

FireInTheNole

Renolegade
Reaction score
I came across a couple of 2006 mock drafts and they have the Phins picking 3rd over all and they have us taking Omar Jacobs from Bowling Green. Any of you see this happening if so do you like the pick??

Why can we not play the season and see how we do and were we end up. I really think with the talent we have assembled quickly in Miami that we could make some noise and might be picking later on in next years draft.

I heard Bowling Green had a very good QB...if Leinart isn't available you never know. Sorry I can't think of the Bowling Green QB's name at the moment.:confused:
It might be Omar Jacobs, the guy you mentioned??

mock drafts this early are just ridiculous........even on a message board.........but, whatever floats your boat i guess

Timmy54 said:
Why can we not play the season and see how we do and were we end up. I really think with the talent we have assembled quickly in Miami that we could make some noise and might be picking later on in next years draft.

I think so too, I was just posting cause I really think we'll do better this year and hopefully we won't be picking 3rd over all..

TheBostonBomber said:
mock drafts this early are just ridiculous........even on a message board.........but, whatever floats your boat i guess

I am already on the Matt Leinart bandwagon and the season hasn't even started.
:lol:

FireInTheNole said:
I came across a couple of 2006 mock drafts and they have the Phins picking 3rd over all and they have us taking Omar Jacobs from Bowling Green. Any of you see this happening if so do you like the pick??
Omar Jacobs is extremely good from what I've heard and seen. He would definitely be our franchise QB without a doubt the problem is I don't see us being the 3rd worst team next or anywhere CLOSE. I don't look at Mock Drafts a year in advance because for one you don't even know what spot you're going to have so it's silly. I don't think we'll one of the top 5 worst teams next year, so I'm not going to go in thinking we'll do bad this year and have a good draft pick next year. Would I like to have Omar Jacobs? Yes, definitely. Over Feeley or Frerotte any day, but it's too early to tell whether we'll have any shot at getting him. The top priority right now is the 2005 season.

painnotpleasure said:
Omar Jacobs is extremely good from what I've heard and seen. He would definitely be our franchise QB without a doubt the problem is I don't see us being the 3rd worst team next or anywhere CLOSE. I don't look at Mock Drafts a year in advance because for one you don't even know what spot you're going to have so it's silly. I don't think we'll one of the top 5 worst teams next year, so I'm not going to go in thinking we'll do bad this year and have a good draft pick next year. Would I like to have Omar Jacobs? Yes, definitely. Over Feeley or Frerotte any day, but it's too early to tell whether we'll have any shot at getting him. The top priority right now is the 2005 season.

I agree but there are so many things you can look up while you're at work.. :D

FireInTheNole said:

A year ago I ran across some 2005 mock drafts that had us picking 29th...:roflmao:

FireInTheNole said:
I agree but there are so many things you can look up while you're at work.. :D
:lol: No sweat man, it's all good. I wasn't signaling you out personally, and if it seemed that way I apologize. I just get very worked up stating my opinions when it comes to the Dolphins and football. ;)

painnotpleasure said:
:lol: No sweat man, it's all good. I wasn't signaling you out personally, and if it seemed that way I apologize. I just get very worked up stating my opinions when it comes to the Dolphins and football. ;)

It's all good!! :peace:

I can't believe we are already talking about the 2006 draft before we even play the 2005 season. We could suprise alot of people and maybe, just maybe draft in the middle to lower half of the draft.

larfo2224 said:
I can't believe we are already talking about the 2006 draft before we even play the 2005 season. We could suprise alot of people and maybe, just maybe draft in the middle to lower half of the draft.

Yeah, like I said...A year ago I ran across some 2005 mock drafts that had us picking 29th

Back
Top Bottom