Question for slimms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for slimms

finfan41

Rookie
Club Member
Reaction score
Just for fun, say the fins have the first pick in the draft do you go for the top qb or Myles Garrett and take a qb in the second round, and who would that be

I'd take Myles Garrett and look for Chad Kelly or Davis Webb at the top of Round 2.

You're not concerned with Chad Kelly's character?

Aware of it, yes. Maybe a little concerned to a point, but not to the point that I probably wouldn't draft him. I'd be aware enough of it for it to be a factor in my evaluation. Although not concerned on a level similar to how I was with Johnny Manziel, for example. I don't believe he's that type of risk.

I'd take Myles Garrett and look for Chad Kelly or Davis Webb at the top of Round 2.

That'd be my DREAM scenario. I hope it happens.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Slimm who do you think Kelly has a similar style like? I hear people say Romo, what about Derek Carr?

I have him graded most similar to Marcus Mariota. Their makeup is quite close in almost all facets.

I agree that they have a lot of similarities. Watson separates himself from Mariota (imo) with his instincts and his ability to push the ball down the field. In those two areas, I think he's more similar to Winston than Mariota.

I agree that they have a lot of similarities. Watson separates himself from Mariota (imo) with his instincts and his ability to push the ball down the field. In those two areas, I think he's more similar to Winston than Mariota.

Watson just doesn't have the size or strength of Winston, nor does he throw it as accurately down field. He's skinny....built like Mariota with nearly identical athletic traits. Both are much quicker than Winston.

Kizer is the comparison to Winston that I would make. Same size, strength, and ability to throw dimes down field with bodies all around him. Although Kizer is an even better athlete on the run.

Back
Top Bottom