Question for the consistent game goers. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for the consistent game goers.

Phinatic8u

Club Member
Reaction score
How much are the average Monday Night Football tickets run?

I plan on going to the Panthers game and I'm trying to find average pricing for typical games.

Wondering if if anyone has been to a MNF game that can give me some numbers.

From personal experience they tend go be more expensive league-wide. The national exposure and all. Your best bet would to seek out Panthers forums for their fans thoughts.
Be advised that it depends on the matchup as well. The Panthers may not ask ask as much considering they were 6-10 and Mia in town they may not cost as much. the other option is to wait for the season to play out and see if you get them cheap because they aren't doing well. It honestly depends on how much is at stake for both teams at that point

The night games are always more expensive; but you should be able to get a crappy seat for around $100-$125, then a decent seat for $200-$250, then higher prices for the really good seats.

I'm going to the pats dolphins game this year and I've got the pricing list from the dolphins and the cheapest seat is listed at $195 I believe is what it was. Granted it's the most expensive game of the year at hard rock.

Hopefully the crowd is insane!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that game in Carolina? I lived in Charlotte so I can give you some cool things to do in the area if you're going to be there for a few days.

The area near Bank of America stadium is pretty nice. Lots of bars, restaurants, etc. Parking is relatively easy too. You can park only a quarter mile from the stadium and it's pretty affordable from what I can remember.

Is that game in Carolina? I lived in Charlotte so I can give you some cool things to do in the area if you're going to be there for a few days.

The area near Bank of America stadium is pretty nice. Lots of bars, restaurants, etc. Parking is relatively easy too. You can park only a quarter mile from the stadium and it's pretty affordable from what I can remember.

I love Charlotte, go there a lot. Carowinds FTW.

I bought tickets already, 50 yd line upper deck, 115 a piece. Cheapest tickets in that area but i saw tickets as low as 80 bucks

Depends on how good the team is if it's an away game l. I went to the Jets/Dolphins at the jets stadium this year and was in the first tier behind the the dolphins bench at the 45 yard line 15 rows up for $75 a ticket. Panthers should be decent this year if newton can stay healthy so might be better off buying now but if you're willing to chance and bet on them being bad then you can get dirt cheap a week or two before.

Back
Top Bottom