Question for the Draft experts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for the Draft experts

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How realistic do you feel this draft is? What players do you think will be gone before the slot I chose them at?

19 ILB C.J. MOSLEY
ALABAMA

50​
OT MORGAN MOSES
VIRGINIA

81​
S JIMMIE WARD
NORTHERN ILLINOIS

112​
RB CARLOS HYDE
OHIO STATE

143​
C TYLER LARSEN
UTAH STATE

174​
TE CROCKETT GILMORE
COLORADO STATE

211​
WR JALEN SAUNDERS
OKLAHOMA

probably all of em...moses got good reviews for his senior bowl work and seems to be a riser on boards...especially since some teams think he can play a solid left tackle...gilmore was the best looking tight end all senior bowl week as a pass catcher...long legged but deceptive down the seam and athletic...be surprised if he gets out of the 5th...larsen shows pretty stout can anchor and has some nastiness to him not the ideal foot or move athlete in a zone scheme but mid roundish value i'd say...saunders in the 7th seems like stealing

Mosley at 19 might be realistic. I have him falling to the 20s, but that's based on where I feel he fits more than where I think he'll go.

I'm not sure Hyde waits until the 4th. Depending on the team he could go anywhere in the 2nd or 3rd rd.

I think Ward, Hyde and Gilmore might be serious stealing. Hyde could be the first back taken (I'm thinking mid-late second), Jimmie Ward has been rising steadily to the point where he's in talks for bottom of the 1st - don't see him lasting to the third. And like hoops said on Gilmore, he's not going particularly high but I think the fifth is the latest he lasts. I think Moses goes early second too. And Mosely probably goes top 15.

Honestly though, at this stage so much can, and will, change - so really it's no worse than a mock from Todd McShay or someone like that. Give me Mosely and I'll be chuffed.

I think Moses, Ward, Hyde, and Larsen will all be gone before you pick them. But this is the draft and strange things happen. Mosely could be available at 19.

I agree with those who say Hyde goes sooner, probably 2nd round. Otherwise, I think it's very realistic. Moses could sneak into end of R1 or top of R2.

Larsen is the only one that is not picked sooner.

I lost my mind when we passed on Earl Thomas, and if we do the same with CJ Mosley I'd be beyond pissed off.

This franchise needs to get it through there thick skulls that having better players than the other team is more important than filling needs.

CJ Mosley is a baller.

Back
Top Bottom