Question: Jets & Leonard Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question: Jets & Leonard Williams

No, but they did draft arguably the best player in the draft. Sure, they need offense, but that line is nasty. And they can always move Wilkerson for offense.

I'd make the same criticism of that pick as I had made of our Dion Jordan pick. The Jets have a lot of holes and they used their first round pick on the position in which they're arguably strongest. Williams might have been the best player on the board but he might not have been the best player for the Jets.

The Jets were going to have a very good defense reguardless of this pick. I thinks the Phins will be up there in offensive production with the Pats but man, those Bills and Jets defenses are scary. We're going to have shootouts with the pats and slugfests with the Jets and bills... should be interesting.

Was a good pick by them, besides Cooper, maybe as safe as it gets in this draft, although I don't have him projecting to be the stud that other people do.

I'm really surprised they didn't grab a edge rusher, I was pretty convinced they would. I think Wilkersons days are numbered, one way or another.

Teams are doing this a lot more now, replacing players before there even gone. I felt like Wilkerson was def going to get an extension but it looks like I was wrong.

Drafted another 5 tech ideal fit...which fits their d to a t but someones got to be going i guess its wilkerson otherwise i struggle with the pick...great player though...

That defense is going to be scary. Can't run against that line, and can't pass against Revis and Cromartie.

They got a nasty DLine. The DLines in our division are just insane, easily the best in the NFL. I still give the edge to ours but its close.

I hate to say it but it's a great pick. I think we are all surprised that the Skins went with Scherff and that set it up. You had to know that's where they would go once the Fuhrer announced the Skins pick. If they opt to move Wilkerson they are going to get great value in return. If they don't that is one hellacious line in both Buffalo and NYC. 4 very tough games for Miami.

Todd Bowles knows how important a d-line can be to a secondary. Its a great pick for them. I was not pleased to see it happen. Great move for them. They will have a very good rotation to keep guys fresh.

Great player, great fit.

I will say though, all those resources in the D may hurt them on offense. Marshall is a freak but he can become somewhat a cancer when he doesn't get the ball. Lets hope Geno can keep him happy.

No, but they did draft arguably the best player in the draft. Sure, they need offense, but that line is nasty. And they can always move Wilkerson for offense.

Yeah, with not 1, but 2 torn labrums.

Yeah, good luck with that...

Back
Top Bottom