Question of the day - Lebron James | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question of the day - Lebron James

AZfan

Scout Team
Reaction score
As Basketball isnt going to be played any time soon (thankfully as far as I am conerned), the question came up at the office....

Would Lebron James consider being an NFL Wide Receiver....... how good would he be?

At 6' 8", 250Lbs, a 44" vertical and with his ball handling capability surely he would be amazing, never mind the red zone threat he would be!

Thoughts?

lol Funny but no man Lebron will not put in jeopardy his NBA season getting paid 15 million to playing TE and possibly getting destroyed out there he is a big strong guy but just not used to playing football his body will take the beating he is just not conditioned to be an NFL TIghtend he did back in highschool but that was a longgg time ago, cant compare highschool to the NFL.

As Basketball isnt going to be played any time soon (thankfully as far as I am conerned), the question came up at the office....

Would Lebron James consider being an NFL Wide Receiver....... how good would he be?

At 6' 8", 250Lbs, a 44" vertical and with his ball handling capability surely he would be amazing, never mind the red zone threat he would be!

Thoughts?

Could Lebron with tons of work and development be a successful wide receiver? Sure i don't see why you could rule that out. However it would no doubt be a project and would tak a commitment by him and a team to teach him the fundamentals and art of footwork and route running. Hes an amazing athlete but it would tae time.

Now will he consider starting an Nfl Career? No.

Simply put not gonna happen. Fun to think about tho ill give ya that

Saw him play in high school..he was real good (I think he was all state as a sophomore) but that doesn't mean he could make the transition to the NFL

Thoughts?

All the Jets would have to do is sign Dirk Nowitzki as a free safety and his *** would quit.

Back
Top Bottom