question regarding jays health and abilty to take us deep into the playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

question regarding jays health and abilty to take us deep into the playoffs

catapano

get out da way
Reaction score
i hear alot of jay bashing on this site so id like to ask all of you if jay stayed healthy all season will he be able to take us deep into the playoffs? personally i like the way jay plays the game yeah he looks like mr. potato head but when it comes down to 4th and goal from the 10 yard line jay will drop back observe the field if nothings there he will move those legs lower his shoulder and bang that ball over the goal line, we have all seen him do it ie.. the jets and the raiders ask them how they feel about it especially vincent from the jets im pretty sure he dislocated his shoulder trying to bring jay down coming across the goal line. yes jay will throw a long ball 10 yards over every bodys head now and then but i think hes great at utilizing the the smaller field, hes a team player and hes tough as nails. i dont know about you guys but when i look at aj feely my nuts im not feeling him for gods sake the guy backed up koy detmer the frailest qb in the game every time the guy takes a hit he breaks something he looks like a tooth pick out there. im my opinion its jay or bust unless we make a p/u like tim couch. but its definately not gonna be feely. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom