Active Roster
Reaction score
1. Greg Hardy, DE/OLB, Ole Miss

2a. Sean Smith, CB, Utah

2b. Ron Brace, NT, Boston College

3. Antoine Caldwell, C, Alabama

4. Ramses Barden, WR, Cal Poly

5. Antonio Appleby, ILB, Virginia

One other guy I'd like to look at late in the draft or maybe even as an undrafted free agent is wide receiver D.J. Boldin.

2a. Sean Smith, CB, Utah

One other guy I'd like to look at late in the draft or maybe even as an undrafted free agent is wide receiver D.J. Boldin.

if we dont resign carey, which it isnt looking likely, we will need to draft a RT in the first few rounds...but looks pretty good

if we dont resign carey, which it isnt looking likely, we will need to draft a RT in the first few rounds...but looks pretty good

Yea, I was just doing this real quick based on what we have now. Wasn't counting free agency.

Guys like Suggs, Bart Scott, Dunta Robinson, Bryant McFadden, Jordan Gross, Karlos Dansby...all these guys can change mocks instantly.

2a. Sean Smith, CB, Utah

This is a real good mock . . . I think its pretty much a lock that most of us want Ron Brace in the 2nd/3rd round. I REALLY like Caldwell . . . I know everybody is on the Mack bandwagon . . .me too . . . but Caldwell could prove to be better and is actually stronger than Mack IMO. Barden is one of the guys who COULD be a #1, of course with the right coaching.

2a. Sean Smith, CB, Utah

that's a real good mock,and i like it,but i think we'll draft more than 1 O-Lineman within the first 5 rounds...

first four picks are awesome, but put another backer or another oline man in there instead of receiver, which is not a need for us.

do u think brace is a reach for us in the second round to fill a need. Is there another player that would not be a reach that would fill a position such as a safety or oline. dt is not a deep class this year.

do u think brace is a reach for us in the second round to fill a need. Is there another player that would not be a reach that would fill a position such as a safety or oline. dt is not a deep class this year.

I think it all depends on what the Front office thinks of Soliai . . . he improved this season. He might be ready to take over next year. But he was suspended twice also . . . if they feel he isn't the answer, than no I don't think Brace is a reach in round 2 . . . tho I would hope he is there in round 3. I don't think I could take a NT in round 2 with the talent at skills positions in round 2.

Brace is a great 3-4 NT prospect . . . and would give us a sense of ease at the most important position of the 3-4 defense.

Realistically, I could see Caldwell and Brace flip flopping in his mock and that would seem more likely because Caldwell wont make it to late round 3. Brace could I believe. The thing I like about this mock is that positionally speaiking and where depth is in this draft (not including Free Agency) this really addresses Dolphin needs . . . tho I would love a FS somewhere in there.

If we could sneak William Moore at 25 . . . I would do it and then draft Spence and Caldwell and Brace . . . then take the best Linebackers available . . . but Barden in the 4th would be a steal.

ty i dont watch college and highlights only show u the best part of a player plays and not much of there mistakes wish my line of work would just show my highlights lol

I think it all depends on what the Front office thinks of Soliai . . . he improved this season. He might be ready to take over next year. But he was suspended twice also . . . if they feel he isn't the answer, than no I don't think Brace is a reach in round 2 . . . tho I would hope he is there in round 3. I don't think I could take a NT in round 2 with the talent at skills positions in round 2.

Brace is a great 3-4 NT prospect . . . and would give us a sense of ease at the most important position of the 3-4 defense.

Realistically, I could see Caldwell and Brace flip flopping in his mock and that would seem more likely because Caldwell wont make it to late round 3. Brace could I believe. The thing I like about this mock is that positionally speaiking and where depth is in this draft (not including Free Agency) this really addresses Dolphin needs . . . tho I would love a FS somewhere in there.

If we could sneak William Moore at 25 . . . I would do it and then draft Spence and Caldwell and Brace . . . then take the best Linebackers available . . . but Barden in the 4th would be a steal.

I agree with you but I'm worried that there are more and more 3-4 teams so letting Brace go til the 3rd may mean he is gone. I'd rather have the most important piece in the 3-4 puzzle solved even if they are confident in Solai, then we'd have to young studs. Nice big short yardage group as well.

Back
Top Bottom