Quick hit 2017 Miami Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick hit 2017 Miami Mock Draft

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
Hoping we either draft a QB in the first round, or we sign one in FA.....

1.)Leonard Fournette, RB out of LSU(6'1",230)
[No explaination needed.]

2.)Jarrad Davis, OLB out of Florida(6'1",238)
[Reminds me so much of Terrell Suggs.]

3.)Zach Banner, RG out of USC(6'8",360)
[Clearing holes for Fournette, and balance out the attack.]

4.)K.D Cannon, WR out of Baylor(5'11",189)
[No more Stills, please. A rookie can do what he does...]

5.)Jeremy Cutrer, CB out of Middle Tenn St(6'1,170)
[Good closing speed. Needs some work on finishing the play but you can tell he knows what's going on.]

6.)Pharaoh Brown, TE out of Oregon(6'5",255)
[Little bit of an all around TE.]

7.)Andreas Knappe, T out of Connecticut(6'8,319)
[Need as much o-line beef we can get.]

If you are going to draft someone from Baton Rogue; it better be Beckwith (MLB).

McCaffrey (Stanford) is a far better fit for AG's system.

Another WR? Really?

As for TE to replace Cameron, I'd go w/ Leggett from Clemson.

Yes cause Stills' contract is up, and outside of Landry & Parker it's really bleek

Yes cause Stills' contract is up, and outside of Landry & Parker it's really bleek

We just drafted carroo and grant will polish up as a wr. Dont think we go rb either. Ajayi looks decent,oline,lb and corner are more important

I'm not passing on the high end DE, DB, and LB talent in this draft for a RB if we decide against the top QBs. We'll likely be in the running for Garrett. I don't know how you pass him up unless you are absolutely sure about one of the QBs, and I'm really not this year. Hell, if our new GM can trade back for a ransom to a team that is, we'll still likely be in range for the likes of Reuben Foster and others. Normally I'm not a huge fan of trade backs, but we have a lot of fixing to do after Tbum.

Carroo hasn't shown anything on offense...neither has Grant.

Cant go into next season ASSUMING players will get there...that's how you go 1-15....

Ajayi the fumbling machine? Nahh...no . 2 at best if you don't have a better option

Ajayi the fumbling machine? Nahh...no . 2 at best if you don't have a better option

Never said you stick with Ajayi. That being said, Ajayi looks a lot better for our RB situation than the literally nothing we have at DE and CB (and LB) next year. Both are higher need and BPA when we will likely be drafting.

We need DE/sack artist or CB round 1, the best of either that we can find. LB also a need but will need to wait for round 2 or 3, as the other 2 positions are more valuable and go quicker.

(This is assuming we aren't sold on the QB options when we pick, QB trumps all positions)

Let's fix the defense first. We cannot average giving up 150 yards rushing a game and ever win more than 4 games in a season. Front 7 early/often for me please.

I see fantastic value with your first two picks. I love Fournette and believe he'd have a big initial impact. Elite runners can make modest offensive lines look pretty good.

I love the Davis pick. Ultimately, he probably goes round 1 but if he's there in round 2 that would be a great pick.

Miami needs to find a guard who can run block, especially if you take Fournette and want to establish a running game.

Let's fix the defense first. We cannot average giving up 150 yards rushing a game and ever win more than 4 games in a season. Front 7 early/often for me please.

That would be my philosophy as well. Although, there certainly is a chance Fournette would be BPA when Miami picks. If that's the case, I have no problem with him and then going heavy on defense the rest of the way. Miami does need to find two guards who can run block, one maybe in free agency and the other in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom