Quickie camp post for Wednesday afternoon(from the Herald...play-by-play 2 min drill)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by datruth55, Aug 1, 2012.

1. datruth55

datruth55 Starter

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...quickie-camp-post-for-wednesday-afternoo.html

A lot of you gave me grief for saying Clay drops a lot of passes...here he is dropping passes again. If he can learn to hold on to the freakin ball he'll be a stud.

2. ROADRUNNER

ROADRUNNER FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

Thank's again, keep up the good work.............

3. hoops

hoops exited stage left

who the heck got beat on 3rd and 24 for a 79 yard td...yeesh...that souns like a blown coverage or something on that down and distance

4. datruth55

datruth55 Starter

1st team defense against 1st team offense...could have been a blown coverage by Wilson or Jones or a bad angle by Jones...don't know.

5. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Premium Member

It was Jonathan Wade, with Anderson Russell being late to come over to help.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Up and down, the circus at WR continues. Now Roberto Wallace is a lock. Tomorrow, five other guys will be a lock.

6. datruth55

datruth55 Starter

Yep, 2nd team not 1st like I thought.

7. Phinatic8u

Phinatic8u Adam ****ing Gase

That was Clay's first drops of TC.

So you deserve the grief you got.

8. datruth55

datruth55 Starter

I already posted all the tweets of him dropping passes...do I have to do it again?

9. Travis34

Travis34 chea Finheaven VIP Donator

I really hope Gates can get healthy and try to earn his roster spot, I once thought he was a lock, but I don't think so at all anymore. Hartline needs to get healthy badly, get back up to speed, and get working with the offense..

10. Phinatic8u

If you do , post all the tweets of everybody else dropping passes. He dropped 3 today, but every other day has been seperating himself from the other TEs. So a couple drops in TC doesnt mean a ****ing thing.

11. Phinatic8u

Excuse me if I sound like a ***, not trying to bro. My apologizes.

12. RobertHorry

RobertHorry Scout Team

Marlon Moore is going to be cut. He has no idea how to catch a football and isn't going to be an asset in the WC offense.

I don't understand how this blog says Wilson is the starting SS and all the other beat writers say Clemons is the starter.

13. Phinatic8u

Incompetence of the beat writers in Miami.

Clemons came back today. I honestly don't know who started.

14. datruth55

datruth55 Starter

No sweat, I rarely take stuff personal on a message board...unless it's a blatant attack.

Anyway, I only pointed him out because he's the one I've seen mentioned the most in tweets and by the beat writers. Stuff like the following:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...0_1_coach-joe-philbin-john-jerry-reshad-jones

From Barry Jackson's blog.
    Maybe he's being mentioned so much by the beat writers because he has the most potential...and he gets open with ease so the QBs throw the ball his way more than the other TEs but it seems like he's had more drops than any other player...maybe they don't mention the others so I'm not sure but Clay gets mentioned about every other practice as having dropped a pass. To me, he has the most potential to be a play maker on this offense but right now he's frustrating the heck out of me by dropping so many passes...especially TDs like mentioned in the first post in a 2 minute drill.

15. Phinatic8u

Funniest part about that is there prasing him at the same time.

He will be a stud. Dude just gets open with ease.

16. MiamiDolphin618

MiamiDolphin618 A True Fan

For everyone who is/was concerned about Wake holding up as a 4/3 DE...he is supposedly up to 260 now...saying he put on about 10lbs of muscle this off-season. That should help him quite a bit in my opinion.

17. NRA

NRA Roll Gypsy Roll

moore had a long td pass to to wallace and another td to wallace from the 5yd line.

caly droped what would have been a 4th td from moore.

must have been an oversight by the "reporter".

kind of hard to put any greatness and "exellence" on tannehills camp yet as he knows the offense and is working mostly with 3rd string defenders.

we invested a lot in him and i am rooting for him, but ONLY when he is truely ready. i'll save all the hoo-rah when i see him lighting up starters on our team as well as opposing teams.

it seems there is a major effort to make gerrard the 2nd coming but an honest look, he is mediocre. if thats the case [and it is] then matt moore WILL get the job as tie goes to the guy who has been here, the younger guy who still has a lot of room to grow.

and if not, gerrard will be gerrard and by game 3 moore will be in because gerrard is nothing. hasnt done much of anything. he isnt a 3 year guy with limited camps and playing time like moore. he has been around for many years and basically is your classic journeyman. moore i believe has a grand total of 26 games.

you dont keep a gerrard type for a younger talent like moore.

18. hoops

hoops exited stage left

lets hope he doesn't lose any of that explosion and ability to bend with that extra weight...

19. M Gervasio

M Gervasio Member Donator

Reggie had two fumbles today...didn't he fumble a ball yesterday too? He really needs to hold on to the ball