quiet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

quiet?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
another dead day today was. hmm hope osmething is going on during this time. its been a little bit too quiet. anyone have any news or updates?

we will sign a player tommorow, mark my words and well if we dont shoot me

i dont really think nething is goin on right now TO signed today was the biggest thing that happened but i havent heard nething else

i think our next signees wiill be LaVar/Peterson and kelly.

I think he meant Kelly Campbell..

and news is going so slow that it's actually going backwards. For some reason we're back to 'Culpepper officially a Dolphin' on the front page... Hmm

HysterikiLL said:
I think he meant Kelly Campbell..

and news is going so slow that it's actually going backwards. For some reason we're back to 'Culpepper officially a Dolphin' on the front page... Hmm

The guys are working hard to restore everything back after the upgrade.
No worries!

BB

Maddox should be coming in for a visit soon. And Ashworth should be making a decision shortly.

I think Saban and Mueller are waiting for their targeted FA's prices to go down on the open market and then sign a alot of players for competion with starters, depth, etc...

The only big move would be if Arrington or Peterson agree on a contract with the Phins soon which I don't see happening.

Our priorities right now should be signing Tommy Maddox to be our #2 QB and possibly man the team if Daunte isn't ready at the start of the regular season. Tom Ashworth or a RG who is starter quality like Stephen Neal and if that can't be done re-sign McKinney at C, and re-signing Sammy Morris would be great especially with Ricky's situation still uncertain.

Then wait for the draft and re-evaluate the team afterwards, sign the top rookie FAs and then see what this team could possibly be missing, which shouldn't be much.

DolphanD said:
Maddox should be coming in for a visit soon. And Ashworth should be making a decision shortly.

I think Saban and Mueller are waiting for their targeted FA's prices to go down on the open market and then sign a alot of players for competion with starters, depth, etc...

The only big move would be if Arrington or Peterson agree on a contract with the Phins soon which I don't see happening.

Our priorities right now should be signing Tommy Maddox to be our #2 QB and possibly man the team if Daunte isn't ready at the start of the regular season. Tom Ashworth or a RG who is starter quality like Stephen Neal and if that can't be done re-sign McKinney at C, and re-signing Sammy Morris would be great especially with Ricky's situation still uncertain.

Then wait for the draft and re-evaluate the team afterwards, sign the top rookie FAs and then see what this team could possibly be missing, which shouldn't be much.

uh, ashworth wants to play here, miami is the one that stop pursueing him of late adn hasn't shown much interest since wednesday.

ive been away for two days did we officially sign peele (TE san diego)

phinfan999 said:
we will sign a player tommorow, mark my words and well if we dont shoot me

Yeah today was quiet, a little bit too quiet, tomorrow could be a busy day.

Back
Top Bottom