Quietest 3 Game Winning Streak | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quietest 3 Game Winning Streak

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I still question Gase on some of the placlycalling but gotta say he’s great at keeping the team’s head above water through all the adversity this season. Feels like this team is 2-4 yet somehow they’re 4-2. Looking at this team play and the threads around here and you wouldn’t know Miami has won 3 straight.

Gase now 8-2 at Hard Rock stadium. And 3-1 vs the jets. If Miami can get to that 10 day break 5-2, they may be on something.

12 one-score games won, out of 12 one-score games.

Teams will never feel 100% safe playing us, no matter the scoreboard, that's for sure.
I mean after 5-6, you have to call it luck... After 12, I mean, yes luck has to be a part of it, but there's definately a trend here...

We'll, one of the definite trends is that a good Miami team is always starting games like a pile of crap!

But seriously, our stickability is no fluke.

I still question Gase on some of the placlycalling but gotta say he’s great at keeping the team’s head above water through all the adversity this season. Feels like this team is 2-4 yet somehow they’re 4-2. Looking at this team play and the threads around here and you wouldn’t know Miami has won 3 straight.

Gase now 8-2 at Hard Rock stadium. And 3-1 vs the jets. If Miami can get to that 10 day break 5-2, they may be on something.
The games have been ugly, and we haven't really put together a dominant performance as yet, couple that with a lack of national respect, negative coverage for everything but winning football games and finally injuries it surprising that Gase hasn't walked out yet. But good job by him on keeping the team focused on winning football games.

Nothing ever easy with us, but this is starting to feel like last year. Gase just has these guys just buying in.

I'm starting to think that Gase's formula is like the famous Muhummad Ali rope-a-dope when you let the opponent get in the lead and wail away at you then boom, you turn it on and go for the knock out.

The games have been ugly, and we haven't really put together a dominant performance as yet, couple that with a lack of national respect, negative coverage for everything but winning football games and finally injuries it surprising that Gase hasn't walked out yet. But good job by him on keeping the team focused on winning football games.

I don't think we have to dominate - we just need to win, with everyone at their position doing their job.

(Agree with your last statement!) :-)

I love the tense games when we pull it out, but like many of you, I want to see a blow out game. 6-7 tds, and a dominating defense winning multiple turnovers.

Back
Top Bottom