Quote of Today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quote of Today

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
From David Bowens, DE of the Miami Dolphins.

" Defensive end David Bowens, who tore his right anterior cruciate ligament last offseason when jumping off a countertop at his home, has taken some strong precautions this year. ''I padded my whole house,'' Bowens said."
:roflmao: :roflmao:

I hope he adds his car, the locker room and to some extent the football field.

Usually its basketball that really pisses the coaches off. These players go out and play some street ball get hurt and then try to say they did it on the field.

You're right CK, these guys think they're invincible and some crazy things.....When you're making that kind of money,.you should relax until the season starts, pay someone to change your light bulbs...LOL..

LIQUID24 said:
Pretty funny.
We might need him if Ogun indeed sits out.

we need him anyways.

From now on, get your wife to change the lights bowens! :roflmao:

Or a gardner or something. It wouldn't be out of the question considering the light was 30 feet in the air.

MDFINFAN said:
You're right CK, these guys think they're invincible and some crazy things.....When you're making that kind of money,.you should relax until the season starts, pay someone to change your light bulbs...LOL..

That's why they send guys that age off to war. They all think they are invincible and herioc.

ckparrothead said:
Or a gardner or something. It wouldn't be out of the question considering the light was 30 feet in the air.

I find it hard to believe that David Bowens fell 30' onto the carpet, tile, terrazzo or whatever, and only sustainded an ACL injury. I smell do do.

maybe he was playing sand volleyball off Sheridan st.....

Maybe he was hoisting a fat girl on his shoulders? Dolfanreal69

dolfanreal69 said:
Maybe he was hoisting a fat girl on his shoulders? Dolfanreal69

:roflmao:

Whatever he was doing cost him and the fins last year, the guy has a high motor and can be a very valuable asset to the team..as I've stated before he was the starter before he broke his hand and allowed Ogun to move in. He might be the one demanding the big contract if it wasn't for that.

Truthfully, I do not care what caused the injury last year as long as he does not do it again this year!

Back
Top Bottom