"Quotes" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Quotes"

Anybody,

How do you quote more than one person at a time in the same thread?

You have to be inventive. BTW, your Sig is too large, if you don't fix it soon, I'll have to remove it.

Wildbill3 said:
You have to be inventive. BTW, your Sig is too large, if you don't fix it soon, I'll have to remove it.

What do you mean be inventive?

Wildbill3 said:

17-0 said:
How do you quote more than one person at a time??

The way I do it is: Quote the first one, highlight and copy. Then go to the next one quote it and paste the other.

ILPhinFan88 said:
The way I do it is: Quote the first one, highlight and copy. Then go to the next one quote it and paste the other.

Similarly, you can break up a person's quotes in a similar way. You take the passage you want to quote that already has its quote tags around it, divide it up, and add quote tags to open and close the quotes as necessary.

ILPhinFan88 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildbill3

Quote:

Anybody,

12-01-2005 05:29 PM

FinHeaven Wear • Donate! • Roster • Salary Cap • TOS

FinHeaven & Co Forums > Site Related Forums > Complaints, Suggestions, and Questions > "Quotes"
Reply to Thread
Your info:
User: welderpat
PMs: 0, Total 5.

User CP PMs FAQ Members List Poker/Gambling Arcade Shoutbox New posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Poker
PartyPoker
Poker Room
Betting & Gambling
BetGameDay
VIPSports
Bet19
BetEuro
Want a Company Added?

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
PMs
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Thread: "Quotes" Reply to Thread
Logged in as welderpat Please be aware of our TOS. Thank you - Staff.

Title:

[Font] Arial Arial Black Arial Narrow Book Antiqua Century Gothic Comic Sans MS Courier New Fixedsys Franklin Gothic Medium Garamond Georgia Impact Lucida Console Lucida Sans Unicode Microsoft Sans Serif Palatino Linotype System Tahoma Times New Roman Trebuchet MS Verdana [Size] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [Color] Black Sienna Dark Olive Green Dark Green Dark Slate Blue Navy Indigo Dark Slate Gray Dark Red Dark Orange Olive Green Teal Blue Slate Gray Dim Gray Red Sandy Brown Yellow Green Sea Green Medium Turquoise Royal Blue Purple Gray Magenta Orange Yellow Lime Cyan Deep Sky Blue Dark Orchid Silver Pink Wheat Lemon Chiffon Pale Green Pale Turquoise Light Blue Plum White Close Current Tag

Close All Tags

Guided Mode Enhanced Mode
ILPhinFan88 said:
Quote:

Quote:

Anybody,

Smilies

[More]

Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
No icon

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options
Show your signature
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilies in text Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt
Thread SubscriptionNotification Type:
Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification
Rate Thread
If you like, you can add a score for this thread.
Choose a rating 5 : Excellent 4 : Good 3 : Average 2 : Bad 1 : Terrible

Topic Review (Newest First)

12-01-2005 08:50 PM
ILPhinFan88 Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17-0
How do you quote more than one person at a time??

12-01-2005 08:31 PM
17-0 Quote:

What do you mean be invited.
12-01-2005 08:09 PM
Wildbill3 You have to be inventive. BTW, your Sig is too large, if you don't fix it soon, I'll have to remove it.
12-01-2005 07:58 PM
17-0 Anybody,

17-0 How do you quote more than one person at a time??