R&R Express | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R&R Express

SpaceMountain16

Disgruntled
Reaction score
16 carries so far.....between them. What a great job of utilizing the running game. Pennington's going to have 40 passes i cant wait for this fourth quarter.

Everyone needs to calm down. We were 1-15 last year and we blew up the roster during the offseason. Right now it's 21 passes to 17 runs which isn't hard to understand. We haven't had much room to run, we're losing, and Ricky has two fumbles. This line needs to play together more then 1 game before they start playing better as a unit. Relax everyone and just watch the games for what they are.

I think the two headed running back monster that some envisioned will never happen. Ronnie needs to be the every down back. His skills as a runner and receiver are unmatched on the team.

The play calling hasn't helped much either. 1st and goal from the ten yard`line and not one running play was called?

Yeah Ronnie Has to get most of the carries he is the better player.
Ronnie Brown ont he last two drives.... Lined up wrong, cost us a time out. Missed a block, sack. Caught the ball and didn't get right out of bounds, luckily he got away with it. There is your #2 pick.

ronnie is nowhere near the player he was last season, maybe in 09
ricky is toast.. 31 yr old rb = better days behind him. the end is near

one damn game and everyone is quick to judge how the rest of the season will look, I did not get to see the whole game but the last 30 seconds, were there any injuries? hopefully not........and how did the defense look?

Ronnie Brown ont he last two drives.... Lined up wrong, cost us a time out. Missed a block, sack. Caught the ball and didn't get right out of bounds, luckily he got away with it. There is your #2 pick.

Yep, he's the only one who made a mistake today. Everyone was absolutely perfect accept Ronnie. This entire loss is on him....picking up the sarcasm?

3rd down and goal from the 3-yard line, down 20-7 with plenty of time left on the clock..........and two striaght passes????? I thought this was supposed to be a smashmouth football team??

That was terrible play-calling. Not much different that what we have seen ever since Scott Linehan left for the Rams.

3rd down and goal from the 3-yard line, down 20-7 with plenty of time left on the clock..........and two striaght passes????? I thought this was supposed to be a smashmouth football team??

That was terrible play-calling. Not much different that what we have seen ever since Scott Linehan left for the Rams.

No argument there.

Back
Top Bottom