R&R Express | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R&R Express

Are you tired of Ricky & Ronnie splitting carries?

• Total voters

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Simple yes or no question. I, for one, am sick of it. Ronnie Brown is a better back right now in my eyes. The weight that Ricky lost makes a big difference in his game. The toughness isn't there like it used to be, and I am tired of watching the two split carries. Brown should get the majority, and Ricky should assume the backup roll. How do you guys feel?

yes like you said, ronnie is better. stick with him so he can develop quicker also

I've thought Ronnie was the better back for over a month now. He needs to be getting more of the carries. But I understand why Ricky is getting as many as he is (hoping he'll shine so we can trade him).

I expect Ronnie to be on the field next drive. Hopefully by himself.

I think Ronnie is the better back and I hate that they share opportunities and Ricky takes them away, but I voted for the split to continue. Just for the end of the season to ease the load on Ronnie just a bit.

2 Pistolz said:
Simple yes or no question. I, for one, am sick of it. Ronnie Brown is a better back right now in my eyes. The weight that Ricky lost makes a big difference in his game. The toughness isn't there like it used to be, and I am tired of watching the two split carries. Brown should get the majority, and Ricky should assume the backup roll. How do you guys feel?

I agree. I really like Ronnie and want him to get 25+ carries a game. :rofl3: > Travis Minor option.

were not in contention... why not split carries? every game they split carries just prolongs ronnies life in the NFL... I think it would be foolish to run ronnie full steam when we have the luxury of playing ricky a little.

I like how it has worked out so far. Sharing carries for Ronnie early in his career is a blessing. Further when you can reduce Ronnie's carries with such a talented HB as Wicky who can complain?!

I like them sharing carries but think Ronnie should get a few more touches. That means either giving Ricky a few less or just running the ball a few more times a game

DonShula84 said:
I like them sharing carries but think Ronnie should get a few more touches. That means either giving Ricky a few less or just running the ball a few more times a game

:yes:

why trade him? we will never get a player equal to ricky. keep him here.

ricky > draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom