Raiders/Bengals; Patriots/Bills (My Recap)... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders/Bengals; Patriots/Bills (My Recap)...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
New England Patriots | (10-8) | 17
Buffalo Bills | (12-6) | 47 (w)

The Buffalo Bills look absolutely insane! The team is a well-oiled machine! I would love for them to face the Chiefs in the conference matchup. (How sweet it would of been to see our D up on the Bill's O.) The New England wildcard game was a Buffalo barrage!

(Did we witness Belichick's initial stumble 'southbound' towards his eventual oblivion - everything that goes up must, one day, come back down - if you catch my drift?)
...​

Las Vegas Raiders | (10-8) | 19
Cincinnati Bengals | (11-7) | 26 (w)

From the get-go, Cincinnati looked prepared/assured against the Raiders! They honed-in on Vegas' weaknesses time and again, and, after finding their momentum - the forward-thrust that spindrifted them, like surefooted surfers cutting across a curled wall of ocean - the Bengals rode that wave to their first playoff victory in 31 years! The Bengals were in charge of this one from the coin-toss til the final second ran off the clock. This big victory by Cincinnati should galvanize them straight into the next round. Great win!

...​

Burrow has some real swagger and confidence about him. He made some ridiculous throws vs the Raiders. They might be the team to watch. The Bengals aren't the best team talent-wise but the play really hard every week.

Back
Top Bottom