Raiders Game Could Get Flexed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders Game Could Get Flexed

Selfishly this would suit me much better because of timezones.

But sunday night games are so rare (well for us)

I think Raiders will get beaten tonight. That gives a two week notice and more disruption to an already weird schedule. I'd prepare for a 4:00 game

I'd hate this because the game would not be on local TV so I'd have to go to a bar to watch it so I'm hoping they don't flex the game

Ozzy rules!!

Not to keep living in the what if, but if it was Tannehill vs Carr that would be a bit more appealing to me, perhaps not to a national audience depending on how he was playing this year.

Anyway ill live either way but id prefer a sunday night game, i never would have guessed it has been so long since one.

because it's the Raiders, I would assume 4:00?
1:00 would be better, as their schedule would be all jacked up
Last time we played Raiders at home was at 1pm. I was there and enjoyed watching the Raiders suffer in that "morning" heat.

I'm not sure how the rules work on the flex but I thought Fox and CBS were allowed to protect 1 game each. If so, there's not a whole lot of attractive games that week as it stands now.

Last time we played Raiders at home was at 1pm. I was there and enjoyed watching the Raiders suffer in that "morning" heat.

I'm not sure how the rules work on the flex but I thought Fox and CBS were allowed to protect 1 game each. If so, there's not a whole lot of attractive games that week as it stands now.

Was that the game OV absolutely murdered someone on a punt return?

This would be bullshit on many levels...A. I'm trying to sell my tix, a Sunday nighter would yield much more....B. We shouldn't be punished for the Raiders pitfalls.

i can definitely see broncos-eagles being the sunday nite game, even if raiders win tonite.

Back
Top Bottom