Raiders Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders Tickets

akunation

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Apologies for posting here but not sure where else to post. Coming down from NJ for the Oak game with my family - including 2 young boys. Have not bought tickets yet. Reeally trying hard not to break the bank since the whole fam is coming. Should I wait and buy a few days prior to the game. Will prices normally drop as folks try to unload tickets. Seems to be lot of open seats during home games. ANy advise would help. Really excited about coming down and watching the dolphins at home with my young sons, who may be bigger fans than me.

Bro I’m a Season tickets holder moving back to Virginia in a week tickets for Raiders game available,includes Yellow parking pass make me an offer? Sec 122 row 37 seats 7&8

Considering you need 6 better just buy them to be safe. They'll be cheaper but probably won't be able to all sit together

Apologies for posting here but not sure where else to post. Coming down from NJ for the Oak game with my family - including 2 young boys. Have not bought tickets yet. Reeally trying hard not to break the bank since the whole fam is coming. Should I wait and buy a few days prior to the game. Will prices normally drop as folks try to unload tickets. Seems to be lot of open seats during home games. ANy advise would help. Really excited about coming down and watching the dolphins at home with my young sons, who may be bigger fans than me.
6 seats for you...
https://www.ticketmaster.com/miami-...artist_msg-0_0D005294FBD69951&bba=1#efeat4211

Buy em now If you need six

Especially if you’re makin the trip. Unfortunately , it’s prime time so the prices will be a little higher and I don’t think they’ll go down much

Go on ticketmaster but search via map view. There are alot of 6+ consecutive seats available but not necessarily from the same seller, so they don't show up if you search by number of seats.

Also, tickets won't really be much cheaper a few days before the game. generally you can get tickets alot cheaper the night before up to a few minutes before kickoff, as sellers get desperate, but you'd have get really lucky to find those great deals with 6 seats together.

Just so I know if I'm getting ripped off, what is the usual face cost of tickets in the 300 section sideline halfway up?

My season tix are section 345 (40 yard line) and face value was $66 each. I pocketed $140 each from stubhub, but you must add in their taxes and fees (I am not sure what they charge).

You could try and get 3 seats and then 3 seats behind you or below you. May be easier to find than 6 in a row.

Back
Top Bottom