Rams / Dolphins Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rams / Dolphins Game

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
For anyone who was unable to see the game for whatever reason, the game is being shown on NFL Network today, Sunday, at 4:00PM.

Yeah thanks, I was out of town and saw that. I have yet to see any of the highlights even. It will be like watching it live. I have seen the score but don't know who scores or when.

Me too - didn't get to see any of the game, so I'll be anxious to see everyone (especially our 3rd string qb) perform.

njfinfan said:
Me too - didn't get to see any of the game, so I'll be anxious to see everyone (especially our 3rd string qb) perform.

hmmm, I thought you would be at Miami Mikes for the game... are things OK Mary?

njfinfan said:
For anyone who was unable to see the game for whatever reason, the game is being shown on NFL Network today, Sunday, at 4:00PM.

Thanks, I'll definately going to watch it. It will be filled with players that cogot the axe. Vick, Gibson, Rigggs, Harris, etc.

Fine

cnc66 said:
hmmm, I thought you would be at Miami Mikes for the game... are things OK Mary?

He isn't usually able to get the feeds for the pre-season games - so he wasn't able to get this one. He usually only gets one of pre-season. I'm going to call him later and, if he's not off today, I'll go out there and watch it with him.

JCfinfan said:
Thanks, I'll definately going to watch it. It will be filled with players that cogot the axe. Vick, Gibson, Rigggs, Harris, etc.

Yeah - from what I heard about Vick's performance in this game, I'm surprised he got cut. I was sure he was going to make the team.

njfinfan said:
He isn't usually able to get the feeds for the pre-season games - so he wasn't able to get this one. He usually only gets one of pre-season. I'm going to call him later and, if he's not off today, I'll go out there and watch it with him.

very good, please give him my regards.

Marcus Vick's stats in the Rams game:

3 Receptions, 41 Yards, 1 TD
4 Rushes, -3 Yards
1 Kickoff Return for 17 yards
1 Punt Return for 4 yards

njfinfan said:
Yeah - from what I heard about Vick's performance in this game, I'm surprised he got cut. I was sure he was going to make the team.

I'm a little surprised as well. Especially how Saban spoke of him. I thought he was a lock to make the team. Not that I'm upset in any way. I understand we can only keep 53 when its all said and done. I just hope some of the guys, including Vick make it through waivers so we can get them on our practice squad.

Back
Top Bottom