Ramses Barden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramses Barden

bawein2001

Rookie
Reaction score
I think he is a UFA....would be a great addition, young, big target and possible #1 .

thoughts?

He shouldn't be the teams first choice but could potentially help. I don't personally see him as a #1, I prefer Bowe and Wallace, Bowe because of size and Wallace because of his abililty to seperate from coverage. Both would be great, but I think only one would potentially get here

Remember when everybody on this board wanted us to draft this guy so badly? He didn't do anything at all in NY. No thanks!

hell no!! I wanted ireland to pick kris durham up from detroit lions, he didn't so he fails. google him he is the white "megatron", dude is 6'6 with a 4.4 speed. think of a bigger and faster brian hartline. I watched this guy in georgia and saw him during the pre-season and i said "jeff, sign this guy" and he said we have enough wrs." I said "yeah right'
GMs should listen to fans.....lol

Do you have reasons to believe that he'll make a number 1? Or are you throwing names against the wall?

hell no!! I wanted ireland to pick kris durham up from detroit lions, he didn't so he fails. google him he is the white "megatron", dude is 6'6 with a 4.4 speed. think of a bigger and faster brian hartline. I watched this guy in georgia and saw him during the pre-season and i said "jeff, sign this guy" and he said we have enough wrs." I said "yeah right'
GMs should listen to fans.....lol

... what? Is this English?

Living in Jersey and having many friends and relatives who are Giants fans, I see them play a lot. This guy is made of glass, for one thing. And two, he isn't that good on the rare occasion he actually gets on the field. So no, he's not what we're looking for.

Remember when everybody on this board wanted us to draft this guy so badly? He didn't do anything at all in NY. No thanks!

Not many raw WR would do much in NY with Vic Cruz and Hac Nicks!!!! When he got his shot to play - due to injuries - he did well. I dont know about him as your #1 WR but he is a good raw player to develope. Sad thing is we have had too many young players to develop and we never get them on the field so NO THANKS!!!

WOW, lets sign a player who hasn't scored 1 single touch down in 4 seasons
Don't we have enough wide receivers who cannot find the end zone if their lives depended upon it ?

Might as well bring back LEGA DO-DO

No thanks. One good game for the Giants in September and then nowhere to be seen the rest of the season.

WOW, lets sign a player who hasn't scored 1 single touch down in 4 seasons
Don't we have enough wide receivers who cannot find the end zone if their lives depended upon it ?

Might as well bring back LEGA DO-DO

He would go great with the CB we have that has 5 INT's in 4 seasons. Wonder how they would match up in practice.

Back
Top Bottom