Ramses Barden | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramses Barden

He would go great with the CB we have that has 5 INT's in 4 seasons. Wonder how they would match up in practice.

Sean Smith would knock a easy interception straight up in the air, it would land right in Barden's hands, at the 2 yard line Barden would trip over his own feet and fumble the ball out the back of the endzone.

Not many raw WR would do much in NY with Vic Cruz and Hac Nicks!!!! When he got his shot to play - due to injuries - he did well. I dont know about him as your #1 WR but he is a good raw player to develope. Sad thing is we have had too many young players to develop and we never get them on the field so NO THANKS!!!
Cruz was considered a raw prospect too and Barden has been in the league longer than him. No thanks to a guy who is "still developing" after being in the league for 4 years.

I personally believe the Dolphins were targeting Ramses Barden when they took Patrick Turner. (Barden went two picks earlier to the Giants.) He hasn't done a whole lot in New York but we have seen flashes of what he's capable of. He could be a fairly inexpensive competition option. I'd love to bring in someone like that in addition to Jennings and a draft pick. (Still re-signing Hartline.)

that kids another bg body that can't separate...he's got slightly more going for him than patrick turner did who's god awful but this kids only value is catching like a quick slant pretty much against soft coverage and outside db leverage...

if miamis smart they don't waste money on this kind of guy...we've seen plenty of em add up to nothing...he won't be any different

that kids another bg body that can't separate...he's got slightly more going for him than patrick turner did who's god awful but this kids only value is catching like a quick slant pretty much against soft coverage and outside db leverage...

if miamis smart they don't waste money on this kind of guy...we've seen plenty of em add up to nothing...he won't be any different

We saw what he could do against Carolina in September. I wouldn't sign Barden with the intention of handing him a starting job, but if he comes cheap to compete, I'm all for it.

what i see is a waste of time and money...if irelands bring this guy in get ready for another free agent blunder...how does ramses barden provide rac??? come on guys...we need to do better...

This^^

Just a horrible idea.

I don't see why people are calling what would be a cheap/competition signing a "horrible idea." Last time I checked the Dolphins had 47 players under contract and a 90-man roster to take to camp.

Because he isn't competition, he's just another body.

Makes no different who's the Wr is, if he is not featured in the offense then what's the point.?

There is a reason why he's seen little playing time with the Giants. He has the height. He has the speed. But he lacks the skills.

He doesn't even have the speed. He runs like a 4.68

Back
Top Bottom