Random NFL Facts people might not know Thread

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by MiamiNative0722, Aug 15, 2011.

Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
  1. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 A True Fan

Just wanted to make a thread to see random stuff people know about the Dolphins that others may not.

One i just finished retweeting,

Chad Henne has a better career completion percentage than Mark Sanchez.

61% vs 54%

2. WVDolphan

WVDolphan A True Fan

Mark Sanchez is tied for the most road PLAYOFF WINS as a starting QB in NFL history with a total of 4. He just finished his 2nd season. Trying to compare Chad Henne to Sanchez is just ridiculous. I dont know why people try. I cant stand Sanchez personally, and of course I hate the ****ing Jests, but give me a break already. Sanchez is so much better than Henne will ever be its sick.

**** Henne's completion percentage. Stop throwing picks, start making plays, show some ****ing guts in the clutch, quit checking down on every throw and ballooning that completion percentage, and try leading the offense to the endzone a few times so that we can stop watching Sparano fist pump everytime Carpenter nails a FG. Would ya please?

nyjunc likes this.
  3. Miamifinz

Miamifinz Philbin is an idiot Donator

4. Pinkboy

Pinkboy A True Fan

agreed

5. mrhankey81701

mrhankey81701 A True Fan

You should try to stay on topic more with the threads. You completely missed the point

More than half the 1st rounders from 2002 are no longer in the league.

6. Fintastic2124

Fintastic2124 A True Fan

Haha he totally baited yu and you wasted 10 minutes of your life by falling for it

7. Ricky_Fan34

Ricky_Fan34 Suns and Fins superfan

****. name change?

8. Lord Of Miami

Lord Of Miami A True Fan

Mark Sanchez is a decent NFL starter and Chad isn't, Sanchaz takes more chances with the ball that's also why his team win's more.

9. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 A True Fan

I believe you dont understand the title of this thread lmao, i was just stating a random fact,

no where in my fact did i state who was a better qb, i think you have some anger issues to be honest lmao, and im sure most dolphin fans know of Sanchez's success in the playoffs

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

This thread is not titled Henne vs Sanchez people! wow! i love how this entire thread has been based on the 1 random fact i said!

10. rev kev

rev kev THE DEFLATOR

This is the "softer" WV...

11. WVDolphan

WVDolphan A True Fan

I did state a random NFL fact. Read the first line of my post.

12. vagrantprodigy

vagrantprodigy A True Fan

Which kicker has the most road playoff wins? They probably did more to help their team than Sanchez did for his...

13. Arsenal WV

Arsenal WV LIVESTRONG

Chad Henne isn't a very good Quarterback.

Random fact of the day.

14. WVDolphan

WVDolphan A True Fan

Rev Kev, Dr Slimm administered a pretty heavy dose of treatment to you a few hours ago in that one thread. You should really be lying down right now. You have to take precautions with this medication. You need your bed rest. Call back in the morning and let the receptionist know how youre feeling.

15. TedSlimmJr

TedSlimmJr Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

Random NFL fact #1: -Matt Ryan was only the second quarterback in NFL history to pass for over 3,000 yards his rookie season (Peyton Manning was the first)-

Random NFL fact #2: -The Ice Man's first career pass attempt was a 62 yard touchdown pass-

Random NFL fact #3: -Matty Ice and Mike Smith are the first rookie head coach/quarterback duo to make the playoffs since the NFL merger-

Random NFL fact #4: -Mark Sanchez > Chad Henne-

:lol:

16. state06

state06 A True Fan

[​IMG]

17. sinPHIN

sinPHIN A True Fan

why the **** do we have to do this again? get off his **** please

18. cuban_refugee

cuban_refugee Football On My Mind 24 Hrs Per Day

Matt Ryan still hasn't won a playoff game.

Mark Sanchez had a better team around him the last two years than Henne did. I'll give Henne this year to go out and prove himself.

19. Swantoon

Swantoon A True Fan

Random fact: When Matt Ryan picks up a prostitute she must first remove 10 finheaven members who are dangling from his balls before she can get to work.

:)

rev kev and Dolfan4life! like this.
  20. CRAZYDOLFAN305

CRAZYDOLFAN305 We Are Still Going To The SB

This is the first time since Wannstedt. We have the same HC, same starting QB, for more than two years.

21. Miamifinz

Miamifinz Philbin is an idiot Donator

**** Wood (2), Joey Harrington, and Bob Griese are the only 3 Dolphins quarterbacks to post a 0.0 quarterback rating. Bob Griese is also the only Dolphin quarterback to post a perfect 158.3 quarterback rating.

22. WVDolphan

WVDolphan A True Fan

And how did that extra year we gave Wrongstedt and Co. work out?

23. WVDolphan

WVDolphan A True Fan

Thats actually pretty funny.

24. Swantoon

Swantoon A True Fan

It went horribly, and yet not much worse than things have gone with Sparano and his crew of geniuses.

25. Michael Fei

Michael Fei Well-Known Member

Weird Matt Moore fact:

In both the Giants' last game at Giants Stadium and first game at New Meadowlands Stadium, the visiting starting QB was Matt Moore.

26. BlueFin

BlueFin Seer of Visions Finheaven VIP

Random fact #1:

Henne has had a better team around him than Matt Moore did in Carolina the last few years.

Random fact #2:

Henne has a career losing record, Matt Moore has a winning career record.

27. TedSlimmJr

Do you see the contradiction in your post?

What does the fact that Matt Ryan hasn't won a playoff game yet have to do with anything? Have you seen his defense come playoff time?

Mark Sanchez has already won 4 playoff games? That make him an elite NFL quarterback?

Sanchez MAKES the team around him better, Henne doesn't. Sanchez does all the little things so much better than Henne there's no comparison.

He leads his team to come from behind wins and makes plays in the clutch.... Henne is a bumbling idiot when it's clutch time and always has been.

You can wait on Henne until his teeth fall out for all I care... he still won't ever be as good as Mark Sanchez.

28. sinPHIN

sinPHIN A True Fan

i disagree. the team around sanchez makes him better.

29. TedSlimmJr

That's a whiff that keeps on whiffing.

Besides, he never even had Jake Long...

30. TrojanMAAAAN

TrojanMAAAAN Well-Known Member

Fixed it for ya! yer welcome!!

31. sinPHIN

sinPHIN A True Fan

how does sanchez team not make him better mr. scout. he had one of the best lines, rbs, wr corp, te, and a d that shuts everyone down. when has sanchez put the team on his shoulders and won a game by himself? sanchez does not make that team better. the only whiff you know is the must off of ryans nuts

32. rev kev

rev kev THE DEFLATOR

The funny thing is I don't think TSJ needs you to be fighting his battles - do you...? He is a big man with a boy in College

Even the great - Saban - can see that balls need to be caught when the opportunity presents itself

Even the great Saban can see when a pass hits its intended target in both hands - you can tear down the Starter from Start to Finish but Sparano is going to sink or swim with Henne. Your Starter.........
    Making up crap on this board about velocity and ball placement is fine if you are equally critical of all the QBs which you guys aren't - the. DR is known for his mis practice - I guess that is why DRs say they are in "practice" - and why you guys tout a QUITTER is beyond me.

Point being I will answer who I want to I'm not a monkey on chain - who dances to any man's tune - I expect a new QB next year - yes but Henne will be here or on another team

So continue making stuff up all year if it suits your purposes

33. Valandui

Valandui Lumberjack Batman Donator

Did we seriously have a QB named **** Wood?

34. ny1

ny1 Active Member

your crazy dogs.sanchez had a better oline,running game,wr core and d,and the most important he had a better o cordinator.holmes saved sanchez *** last year and henne didnt have a speed wr to save his ***. get off sanchez balls and smarten up.u say sanchez is great in the playoffs but the truth is i think henne would be a good playoff qb,he beats the good teams(gb,pitt if it wasnt for the ref,jets,etc).give henne 1 more chance but get off dirty sanchez cause he is a wack qb with a weak arm and no accuracy.

35. JEDIJ007

JEDIJ007 It's a trap!

Pouncey Twins are gay.

Arsenal WV likes this.
  36. TedSlimmJr

I'll address this post seeing as the 4th grade lingo by the kids ruined the previous discussion...

Saban is not a quitter. In fact, he was intelligent to see what was down the road. Smart enough to realize he got suckered into following the money to take over a complete joke of an NFL franchise. Parcells quit. Jimmy quit.

Saban wanted to go back to doing what makes him happy, which is coaching college football in the SEC. He wouldn't have left in the first place had Wayne not let him out of his contract. He had already told Wayne he would stay and honor his contract... Wayne let him go. Deal with it.

Saban is also a man of high integrity, and he instills it into these young men he's coaching. That's why he's churning out the hardest working, highest character, most intelligent, and best pro prospects year after year from the University of Alabama. The people that spew the most venom towards Saban, are the one's that were his biggest supporters while he was head coach of the Dolphins. They think they know what he's about, how he thinks, and what he's made of.... and he just made 'em look like idiots for standing up for him and fighting his critics tooth and nail. THAT'S why they're still so upset... and none of 'em know a nickel's worth of what they think they know.

Saban and his wife have also donated over $2 million dollars to the tornado victims in the state of Alabama, and he IS the face of the rebuilding effort that has taken place.

Everyone doesn't have to like him, and nobody expects poor Dolphin fans to like him. However, judging him or his character is far out of the realm of possibility for a bunch of jaded professional sports fans that know absolutely nothing, except for what some south Florida hack journalists tell them about their football team, or anything else.

37. cowboy82nd

cowboy82nd Starter

Maybe he's team is better than Chad's.

38. Dolph N.Fan

Dolph N.Fan A True Fan

NFL Facts people might not know:

Fact 1: Miami hasn't drafted a QB within the top 20 picks of the 1st rd since 1967.

Fact 2: Miami hasn't scored 40+ pts in a game in 8 years.

Fact 3: Chad Henne isn't any good. Well for this one most nfl fans know already...Dolphins fans are the last ones to know apparently.

39. mrhankey81701

mrhankey81701 A True Fan

You realize that D'Brick was a 4th overall pick

40. TedSlimmJr

Random NFL fact #5: -Miami's "braintrusts" blew it again when they passed on Mark Ingram, and drafted a center with snapping issues-

Random NFL fact #6: -They made up for that blunder by passing on Ryan Mallett, and letting him fall into the hands of a division rival-

Random NFL fact #7: -The brilliance of the Dolphins front office reached it's climax when they failed to upgrade the TE position either in the draft, or via free agency-

Random NFL fact #8: -Almost $300 million dollars, several draft picks, and virtually every ex-Dallas Cowboy offensive lineman that's ever played later, they still don't have an offensive line-

Random NFL fact #9: -It's all culminated with the "cornerstone" offensive lineman they chose to rebuild the franchise around now having a bum knee and an injured shoulder that is potentially career threatening all while trying to protect the worthless scrub quarterbacks they put behind him-

Random NFL fact #10: -The Miami Dolphins owner has to live with a head coach he doesn't want, the head coach has to live with a quarterback he doesn't want, and the fanbase has to live with all of it-

Random NFL fact #11: -The Bills are one more draft, and a franchise quarterback away from putting Miami at the bottom of the AFC East cellar for another decade+ while the Dolphins continue their search for a clue-

41. TedSlimmJr

And? By God he's not Jake Long...

You realize that Mark Sanchez was a top 5 pick without Jake Long in college? You realize Chad Henne was almost a 3rd rounder with Jake Long as his blind side protector in college?

What would you say Chad Henne would draw in a trade tomorrow? Sanchez?

42. JBinSD

JBinSD Super Donator Super Donator Finheaven VIP Donator

Get off Mark Sanchez nuts dude. You just HATE the Dolphins.

Stop throwing picks? Sanchez is lucky that he didn't have the EIGHTEEN freaking picks DROPPED last year. EIGHTEEN.

He is the same QB as Henne, period. No better, no worse.

Dolfan4life! likes this.
  43. Arsenal WV

Arsenal WV LIVESTRONG

I laughed out loud for some reason

44. JBinSD

What if they were? I can't wait until an NFL player comes out and the ignorance ends. There are probably 5+ players on the team that are gay, but idiots like you make it difficult to be themselves.

45. mrhankey81701

mrhankey81701 A True Fan

I really don't get what you are saying. You are saying Mark Sanchez is better in the NFL because he didn't play with Jake Long in college? Mark Sanchez last year played with a top 3 defense, arguably the best O-line in football, 3 very good receivers and yet they barely made the playoffs.

You probably think Chad Henne is captain check down. Watch Sanchez play. He throws way too many interceptions. Can't read coverages, and has a tendency to have major blow up games worse then Henne.

If Henne and Sanchez switched teams, the Jets would probably be around the same team. However, the Dolphins would be a hell of a lot worse.

Dolfan4life! likes this.
  46. Dolph N.Fan

Dolph N.Fan A True Fan

even worst about Pouncey is he was projected as G because he sucked so bad at snapping.

Mallet's mom is obviously a prostitute.

Dolphins fixed the TE position with the addition of John Nalbone....oh never mind.

Another 300 million bucks and couple more Cowboy rejects and the O-line will be complete.

Sucks that Jake Long has had to protect the same piece of trash in college and now in the pros.

I thought J-Lo approved of Henne and Sparano? Wait which Dolphins owner are you talking about?

So true about Buffalo, Miami is closer to 4th in the East than they are 2nd....by a lot.

47. JBinSD

Sorry if I left the topic too -- but every time I read this homophobic BS it makes me cringe. Every single one should be a TOS violation. And like I said -- what if you fools found out your favorite player was gay?

Anyways, did you guys know that Mark Sanchez threw 18 passes last year that were dropped INTs? You could swap the players and they would have similar careers.

48. SRM

SRM Scout Team

That's a bit outlandish. Why do you think he's pissed off all the time? It means he's passionate about this team and doesn't like the state we're in.

49. cuban_refugee

cuban_refugee Football On My Mind 24 Hrs Per Day

Youre really reaching with #5,6,9.....snapping issues?! The guy was a center for 1 yr in college. Snapping is coachable and non-issue.

Mallett will never be a starter in the NFL. New England is just going to fluff him this preseason so some idiot team will trade for him next yr.

Are you the teams doc or Long's brother? Long's injuries are not as serious as you make them to be. You cant always rely on media crap.

50. rent this space

rent this space Starter Finheaven VIP

Nick Saban quit after one season, how pathetic