Random NFL Facts people might not know Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random NFL Facts people might not know Thread

MiamiNative0722

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a thread to see random stuff people know about the Dolphins that others may not.

One i just finished retweeting,

Chad Henne has a better career completion percentage than Mark Sanchez.

61% vs 54%

Mark Sanchez is tied for the most road PLAYOFF WINS as a starting QB in NFL history with a total of 4. He just finished his 2nd season. Trying to compare Chad Henne to Sanchez is just ridiculous. I dont know why people try. I cant stand Sanchez personally, and of course I hate the ****ing Jests, but give me a break already. Sanchez is so much better than Henne will ever be its sick.

**** Henne's completion percentage. Stop throwing picks, start making plays, show some ****ing guts in the clutch, quit checking down on every throw and ballooning that completion percentage, and try leading the offense to the endzone a few times so that we can stop watching Sparano fist pump everytime Carpenter nails a FG. Would ya please?

Mark Sanchez is tied for the most road PLAYOFF WINS as a starting QB in NFL history with a total of 4. He just finished his 2nd season. Trying to compare Chad Henne to Sanchez is just ridiculous. I dont know why people try. I cant stand Sanchez personally, and of course I hate the ****ing Jests, but give me a break already. Sanchez is so much better than Henne will ever be its sick.

**** Henne's completion percentage. Stop throwing picks, start making plays, show some ****ing guts in the clutch, quit checking down on every throw and ballooning that completion percentage, and try leading the offense to the endzone a few times so that we can stop watching Sparano fist pump everytime Carpenter nails a FG. Would ya please?

agreed

You should try to stay on topic more with the threads. You completely missed the point

More than half the 1st rounders from 2002 are no longer in the league.

Haha he totally baited yu and you wasted 10 minutes of your life by falling for it

****. name change?

Mark Sanchez is a decent NFL starter and Chad isn't, Sanchaz takes more chances with the ball that's also why his team win's more.

I believe you dont understand the title of this thread lmao, i was just stating a random fact,

no where in my fact did i state who was a better qb, i think you have some anger issues to be honest lmao, and im sure most dolphin fans know of Sanchez's success in the playoffs

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

This thread is not titled Henne vs Sanchez people! wow! i love how this entire thread has been based on the 1 random fact i said!

I believe you dont understand the title of this thread lmao, i was just stating a random fact,

no where in my fact did i state who was a better qb, i think you have some anger issues to be honest lmao, and im sure most dolphin fans know of Sanchez's success in the playoffs

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

This thread is not titled Henne vs Sanchez people! wow! i love how this entire thread has been based on the 1 random fact i said!

I did state a random NFL fact. Read the first line of my post.

Which kicker has the most road playoff wins? They probably did more to help their team than Sanchez did for his...

Chad Henne isn't a very good Quarterback.

Random fact of the day.

This is the "softer" WV...

Rev Kev, Dr Slimm administered a pretty heavy dose of treatment to you a few hours ago in that one thread. You should really be lying down right now. You have to take precautions with this medication. You need your bed rest. Call back in the morning and let the receptionist know how youre feeling.

Random NFL fact #1: -Matt Ryan was only the second quarterback in NFL history to pass for over 3,000 yards his rookie season (Peyton Manning was the first)-

Random NFL fact #2: -The Ice Man's first career pass attempt was a 62 yard touchdown pass-

Random NFL fact #3: -Matty Ice and Mike Smith are the first rookie head coach/quarterback duo to make the playoffs since the NFL merger-

Random NFL fact #4: -Mark Sanchez > Chad Henne-

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom