Randy Cross | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Cross

IAG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How can I not wait to hear Randy Cross call the game today. He is the worst. He was even worse when he was matched with Kevin Harlan. Watch/listen to three things: 1) He fall all over Brady 2) Rip the Fins 3) and by the end of the 1st Half be outwardly cheering for Pats.

Look at his intro...he almost called Jason Taylor/"James" Taylor. Wow!

Enjoy the coverage on this one.

I think he should be demoted to the NFL Network crew!

I was disappointed to see he was doing our game today he is sucha big Pats fan and is annoying to listen to.

steveincolorado said:
Turn the volume down if you don't want to hear him. I'am happy to watch the game+ it's in HD.

:yeahthat:

I really don't care who announces the game when it's in HD.

HD people watch the game in silence? By the way, how scary is Cross' face in HD?

We should play an over/under for the time Cross starts his man crush on Brady or Coach Bill...

Sometime I just laugh at these threads. It seems like every week somebody is gripping about something that is really useless.

Pretty soon someone will make a thread about the Dolphins aqua not matching the aqua seats in the stands.

Just be happy to watch the game.

Well he does live in the NE area and does do the Pats pre-season games for their local TV up there.

Steveincolorado...maybe I do not like listening to some clown cheer for the other team.

I am sorry you are the only card-carrying member of the Randy Cross Fanclub...

IAG said:
Steveincolorado...maybe I do not like listening to some clown cheer for the other team.

I am sorry you are the only card-carrying member of the Randy Cross Fanclub...

LOL,
game time, enjoy:D

How stupid is Cross saying that the Fins can settle for fieldgoals. What an idiot. 2 hours from now he will be saying because of lack of Red Zone production the Dolphins are losing.

I don't mind Randy Cross. I don't care for Dick Enberg. He's just too soft with the calls. He always screws up names. He should stick to tennis.

I wish we were on Fox. Much more masculine play-by-play.

Back
Top Bottom